• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Armed Deflect Arrows

MoonZar

Explorer
Xaov said:
In any of the books has there been an armed Deflect Arrows feat. I mean the basic feat could be done only if Unarmed. But it just seems, ecspecially when mounted that a deflect arrows feat that you could do while armed would be valuable.

I have a house rules who allow my players to use the feat with any weapon they would like. I dont see why this should be limited only to unarmed people.

likuidice

First Post
On a related note, can you use deflect arrows with light shields? "Shield, Light, Wooden or Steel: You strap a shield to your forearm and grip it with your hand. A light shield’s weight lets you carry other items in that hand, although you cannot use weapons with it."

MoonZar

Explorer
likuidice said:
On a related note, can you use deflect arrows with light shields? "Shield, Light, Wooden or Steel: You strap a shield to your forearm and grip it with your hand. A light shield’s weight lets you carry other items in that hand, although you cannot use weapons with it."

Personnaly i won't allow it with a shield. The shield already give you a bonus to AC against arrows, weapon, everything that require an attack roll with a weapon.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads