Armies of the Abyss

Flexor the Mighty!

18/100 Strength!
Legions of Hell is a most killer book. I am using a few of the nasty beasties in my next session. Too bad you can't do an updated Guide to Hell for 3E. I just bought the old one off of E-Bay.

EricNoah

Adventurer
I used Hellwardens as spies along a long bridge leading to a fortress on Baator. They looked innocent enough (i.e. dead) and between their ESP power and the ability to cast whispering wind, the bad guys knew all about the PCs before they even got there! Even better, on the way back the hellwardens were all gone -- they had used dimension door to get themselves situated around the portal back to the prime material plane. :)

coyote6

Adventurer
Free samples?

So . . . can we get an example demon to tide us over? :D

(I'm looking for something to take the place of a particular vrock in a certain WotC module . . . )

Pramas

Explorer
Re: Free samples?

coyote6 said:
So . . . can we get an example demon to tide us over? :D

(I'm looking for something to take the place of a particular vrock in a certain WotC module . . . )

Absolutely. We'll be posting a PDF preview of the book in a couple of weeks.

Evil and free, how can you go wrong?

Chris Pramas

Pramas

Explorer
Flexor the Mighty! said:
Legions of Hell is a most killer book. I am using a few of the nasty beasties in my next session. Too bad you can't do an updated Guide to Hell for 3E. I just bought the old one off of E-Bay.

Well, I could do such a book, but it'd have to be a new vision of Hell.

Legions of Hell and Armies of the Abyss are designed to fit pretty seamlessly with the standard D&D cosmology. It would very difficult to do a book that described the D&D Hell without filling it with derivitive material that would be a violation of WotC's copyrights. However, I could do a book that redesigned it from the ground up. I get the feeling folks would rather have Guide to Hell 3E than Pramas's new Hell.

Chris Pramas

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Re: Re: Free samples?

Pramas said:

Absolutely. We'll be posting a PDF preview of the book in a couple of weeks.

Evil and free, how can you go wrong?

Chris Pramas

Not by a whole lot Chris! :D

skeetyrbug

First Post
Chris, you could always do a "Guide to Acheron" or something like that. Hell doesnt have to be Baator. Hell was once living with my then-girlfriend........

Remove ads