• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Arrested Dev low on ratings

KaosDevice said:
Have any of you even *seen* a chicken?
*laughs* The chicken joke is endlessly funny to me. I laugh just thinking about it.

Arrested Development has never gotten very good ratings... that's why it's always teetering on the verge of being canned. :(

Richards

Legend
Have any of you even *seen* a chicken?
The other gag from last night's episode that really got me:

Narrator (Ron Howard): "But they weren't making fun of Andy Griffith. I really can't emphasize that enough!"

Johnathan

The_Universe

First Post
In reference to a character referring to Michael as "too Opie"...

Narrator (Ron Howard, who played Opie in the Andy Griffith Show): She had gone too far, and had best watch her mouth.

mojo1701

First Post
The_Universe said:
In reference to a character referring to Michael as "too Opie"...

Narrator (Ron Howard, who played Opie in the Andy Griffith Show): She had gone too far, and had best watch her mouth.

Not to nitpick, but Jessie, the publicist in episode 111: "Public Relations," was referring to George Michael as Opie:

Jessie: Your dad lost his shot at happiness, and it's all your fault, Opie.
Ron [narrator]: Jessie had gone too far, and she had best watch her mouth.

The_Universe

First Post
mojo1701 said:
Not to nitpick, but Jessie, the publicist in episode 111: "Public Relations," was referring to George Michael as Opie:

Jessie: Your dad lost his shot at happiness, and it's all your fault, Opie.
Ron [narrator]: Jessie had gone too far, and she had best watch her mouth.
Fine fine. I was going from memory, not looking at a transcript. Nitpick noted.

Richards

Legend
I'm already rolling on the floor with the business cards for the "analyst/therapist" that clearly state "analrapist" under his name.

Johnathan

Remove ads