• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Arrested Dev low on ratings

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Unless you're one of those "valuable" Nielsen box holders, it's not going to matter unless there's a massive letter writing campaign if it gets canned.

Just_Hal

First Post
Darth K'Trava said:
Unless you're one of those "valuable" Nielsen box holders, it's not going to matter unless there's a massive letter writing campaign if it gets canned.

I know but I can still have ppl watch it, can't I?
:cool:

I think its getting moved off the Sunday spot is what's really killing it. Sad...but even more so considering the horrible show that's taken its slot up after the Simpsons.

Agamon

Adventurer
Awesome show, it deserves much better. Lest we forget whcih network we're talking about here though. Stupid Fox.

And yes, that is a pile of crap they put on between Simpsons and Family Guy. Watched it for a couple minutes before fast forwarding to Family Guy. I really want those couple of minutes back.

Mad Hatter

First Post
How do you like Kitchen Confidential? And I agree about The War At Home. Tha show makes me sad and I die just a little every time I ponder the moments of my life that I wasted on it.

Henry

Autoexreginated
My wife loves Arrested Development, but try as I might I can't get into it. The family doesn't strike me as screwed up in amusing ways (a la the now-defunct Titus), but in ways that depress the heck out of me. :(

I will hand it to Jason Bateman, though. Playing straight man to an entire cast takes a lot of guts. :)

Remove ads