Challenge: Shows that Deserved More than Four Seasons

Jack Daniel

dice-universe.blogspot.com
Babylon 5, Enterprise, and Farscape all deserved the fifth season they didn't get.

Stargate SG-1 deserved at least five, and maybe even as many as seven, of its ten seasons. (Stargate Atlantis, meanwhile, definitely jumped the shark far sooner.)

James Gasik

We don't talk about Pun-Pun
Supporter
Babylon 5, Enterprise, and Farscape all deserved the fifth season they didn't get.

Stargate SG-1 deserved at least five, and maybe even as many as seven, of its ten seasons. (Stargate Atlantis, meanwhile, definitely jumped the shark far sooner.)
Well Babylon 5 did get a fifth season, just not the one JMS planned on...

Richards

Legend
I'll echo Enterprise. They finally got away from the Temporal War nonsense and were getting on track with what the show should have been about all along, and then they got the rug pulled out from them (and finished with a horrible series finale that was more of a half-assed extra episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation). I'd have liked to see what season 5 would have looked under competent management.

Johnathan

cranberry

Adventurer
Keeping up appearances lasted for 5, but I think it could have run at least a few more.

Firefly had plenty of creative energy left.

I would have liked to have seen another season of "Another Life", but Netflix has a really high bar for renewal now.

Last edited:

Keeping up appearances lasted for 5, but I think it could have run at least a few more.

Firefly had plenty of creative energy left.

I would have liked to have seen another season of "Another Life", but Netflix has a really high bar for renewal now.

Keeping Up Appearances was a classic, and the actors worked so well together.

Also, I'm always entertained when I re-watch Excalibur and Richard Bucket shows up.

Remove ads