Arsenal

vraad

First Post
Hi.

I'm interested in contributing to the E.N.Aresnal line. I've tried emailing someone and got no response, so I'm trying this method of communication.

I am willing to help out in any way I can with existing projects and I have a few ideas in mind for submissions of my own (could someone please point me to the submission guidlines?) Who do I need to talk with about these things?

THANKS

Chris

I'd be willing to discuss Arsenal projects with you, though I'm not the official line manager (the line manager has some real-world issues taking up time). We actually have three lines: E.N. Arsenal, E.N. Armoury, and E.N. Adventurer.

The first thing you'd need to do is pick a weapon, armor, or adventuring topic. So far we've done spiked chains, whips, two-bladed swords, hooked hammers, and pistols, plus chainmail bikinis. Others are in the works. (Indeed, some are even finished *cough cough* and are just waiting for layout. *cough*) Shields, clubs, bastard swords, musical instruments, hammers, larceny, others.

Most projects are written by one person, then edited and critiqued by a group of other writers before they are laid out. So, what would you be interested in?

Remove ads