Art Recycled from Previous Editions

reveal

Adventurer
Vraille Darkfang said:
Says you.

I can use the DNA found in those shorts to create a race of uber-posters that will post so many messages in such a short amount of time the entire global Internet Network will come crashing down. And the only way my legions of Crothians super posters will stop is when I am named RULER OF THE WORLD! (I'll accept Duke of the Carribean or Baron of the Riveria).

PS. I am not a cat.

Didn't you know? Crothian is actually the computer that hosts EN World. I don't think it wears underwear.

glass

(he, him)
Vraille Darkfang said:
Dryad! 3.0 Monster Manual!

The blond Elmore one.

Is that the correct answer?

I always thought the Nymph illo in the 3.0 MM was pretty awful, until I saw what they replaced it with in 3.5. :heh:

glass.

the Jester

Legend
OK, here you go. :)

The pic of the sahuagin in the Monster Manual is ripped straight off the cover of the Sea Devils (which was to sahuagin what I, Tyrant was to beholders and the Illithiad was to mind flayers).

reveal

Adventurer
tsr9539.jpg
MM35_PG217.jpg

reveal said:
Didn't you know? Crothian is actually the computer that hosts EN World. I don't think it wears underwear.
Well, if Diaglo is just a bot that posts a catchphrase about OD&D, I guess Crothian could also be a part of be the server itself, some AI churning out posts night and day faster than any human could. I thought I saw him at Gen Con last year, but it could have been a clever fraud to throw us off the track. . . :D

Remove ads