D&D General Art Thread! What does a D&D wizard look like?

Reynard

Legend
Warforged wizard anyone?
wizardess2.jpg

Mind of tempest

(he/him)advocate for 5e psionics
I don't know how to feel about her arcane nipples.
You know what they say: generative AI is a mirror to us all. iI you don't specify anything besides wizard, you get old men with beards and pointy hats. if you only specify "young" you get Hogwarts students. if you specify "female" you get something hawt. It's a weird world we have constructed for ourselves.
she reminds me to much of mass effect 3 banshees who I will not show
gods those things are ugly

ezo

I cast invisibility
You know what they say: generative AI is a mirror to us all. iI you don't specify anything besides wizard, you get old men with beards and pointy hats. if you only specify "young" you get Hogwarts students. if you specify "female" you get something hawt. It's a weird world we have constructed for ourselves.
Well, if you add clothes, that often takes care of some of the issues. ;)

ezo

I cast invisibility
I mean, she is wearing robes, as I specified in the prompt.
Huh... simply looks like a hood with wispy "extensions" of some sort.

I know AI Is horrible about it, so personally I go a bid more in depth that just "wearing robes". I'm sure a little more info would "cover" it. ;)

Reynard

Legend
Robot boobs are always at least a little eyeroll-inducing, but that one takes it to another level.
To be honest I wasn't paying as much attention as I should have. At a glance it was a cool warforged wizard.

Not that I think sexy always equals sexist, or that only teenage boys like sexy. I know enough adult female artists in real life to know better.

Remove ads