• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[artwork, hosted] Of Sound Mind, Queen of Lies, Cyber Style and Forge of Fury!

Klaus

First Post
Hi, kids and kidettes!

Another off-week has passed us by, but now I've come shock-full of stuff, much like that jolly old Santa!

First off, check out two new Cyber Style archetypes at the Dark Quest gallery: the security officer and the gunsmith.

Then head over to the Fiery Dragon Interiors gallery to check out a very busy tavern scene straight out of Of Soun Mind.

While you're there, check out two of the unique NPCs crafted by that master of Role-Playing, Monte Cook, from Queen of Lies!

And, as if that weren't enough, click your way to the Play-Aids gallery and get a hold of a picture of the Stone Tooth.

After you're done browing them all, come back here and speak up your mind!

Oh, and thanks to Horacio for the heads-up on the Bravenet counter glitch.

Here are them links:

Dark Quest gallery
Fiery Dragon Interiors gallery
Play Aids gallery

Game On!

Fiery James

First Post
Claudio,

That picture from Of Sound Mind is my favourite in the book. You know, I hate to admit it, but it wasn't until the third time I looked at it that I noticed the gnome levitating the glass. There's just so much going on - I really love the composition.

I've just received my copies of Queen of Lies and Psionics Toolkit.

I can say, without a doubt, that your work keeps impressing me and getting better with every product. I love the Queen of Lies stuff, but I REALLY love the Psionics Toolkit stuff.

I suggest that your next update feature either your "psionic group shot" or "Jelaria Darrek, the half-elf paladin".

Rock and roll!

- James

Klaus

First Post
Fiery James brings up an interesting point (thanks, btw, James!):

Choose next week's update:

1 - A line-up of psions, showcasing the endless possibilities of psionic characters (apart from the Xavier bald type): elven shaper, halfling savant, gnome nomad, half-orc egoist and dwarven seer.

OR

2 - The portrait of a singular psionic hero, a half-elf paladin/psion lady who decided to take the fight to the enemy's territory: the criminal underworld!

[Captain Planet voice]

The Power is Yours!

[/Captain Planet voice]

Carnifex

First Post
Number 1 sounds good! Hell, you could even include a tattooed gnoll ranger/egoist!

(Rather hopeful attempt to get Klaus to do a picture of my PC! :) )

Last edited:

He's a digital fantasy artist raised in the depths of the Amazon jungle. She's a paladin psionicists who came from the wrong side of the tracks.

They fight crime!

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
*SMASH!*

My name is Darrek, and I came here to chew bubblegum and kick evil ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum...

Great work as always Klaus.

Tempest

First Post
Claudio,

Here's a quick PUNT up the boards for those that may have missed these great pics over the weekend. Also, forget everything I said about the black and white shots last time.

The tavern shot is a true classic!

Good call Fiery James!

Lastly, Claudio, I was just curious what type of program you used to create the Stone Tooth landscape. I'm guessing Bryce?

Anyway, great job as always. I'll be keeping my eyes open for your next update!

Cheers,

Tempest

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Klaus said:
Oh, and thanks to Horacio for the heads-up on the Bravenet counter glitch.

Game On!

Oh, thank you Claudio!

Well, about the art, as wonderful as usual. I must say I really love your Dark Quest artwork, your cyberpunk style is great.

And another thing I must say: your women don't look like overboobed barbies, but like real and competent person, as skilled and lethal as men. And you don't use the classic 'young and muscled white man' stereotype, you have a great deal of racial variety. I hadn't remarked in your fantasy work, but now in Dark Quest work it's obvious. And it is cool, too.

You rock, Claudio!!!

Klaus

First Post
Tempest -> Stone Tooth was rendered in Bryce a loooong time back. You should wait 'til I post the picture for the rope bridge... :)
And I really liked doing the tavern scene (after DMing so many tavern scenes gone awry, and after playing in a Shadowrun game where we went to the Penumbra nightclub IN EVERY FRIGGIN' SESSION! (Those who read the early SR novels will recognize the nightclub).

Horacio -> Thanks! That's a point I take pains to keep with. I come from a country with a greatly varied ethnicity (that sounded deep!), and I strive to give every shade of mankind its own place. Some will be "stereotyped" (like the asian-looking computer freak, or the asian monk in the Core Classes gallery), but others are totally "stereotype-breaking".

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads