As the Kroh flies

kroh

First Post
Smoke part 2

POsted a smokey pic a while ago and this is the revised version of it...

Njoy...
WalT

Attachments

• smoke.jpg
    smoke.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 135

blargney the second

blargney the minute's son
I love that last picture - it's particularly evocative of a Blur spell for me. Something in it says "here there be magic" very loudly. Nice work!

-blarg

kroh

First Post
blargney the second said:
I love that last picture - it's particularly evocative of a Blur spell for me. Something in it says "here there be magic" very loudly. Nice work!

-blarg
Thank you for the praise....Now all i have to do is figure out how to get my head through the door now ;)

Here's another one

Attachments

• Death.jpg
    Death.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 144

kroh

First Post
And one who i can't decide wehther or not he is a roguish wizard or a mystical rogue...

WalT

Attachments

• Wizrogue.jpg
    Wizrogue.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:

kroh

First Post
Galdiator Anyone

Hey there... A gladiator i did for some one...Enjoy

Attachments

• Kialindo.jpg
    Kialindo.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 138

CelticWolf

First Post
Hey, Kroh,

Glad to see you're still going! Sorry I haven't stopped by to comment and encourage - I had a temp job for a while that ate all my time, now I'm back on the job hunt, which is eating all my sanity (small meal :p ).

Keep up with the good stuff, OK?

CW

kroh

First Post
Thanx for the support Wolf,

I am glad that you are enjoying the scribbles. Most of these are requests from gamers who want to see their characters. Anyhoo...keep stopping by cuz I am going to keep drawing.

Thanx for the minute...
WalT

kroh

First Post
My Eye on You

Hey there all...

Haven't posted anywhere for some time due to life getting in the way.

While I am here I thought I would throw a couple of pictures at the community and see what happens...

if you get a chance and are a fan of Eberron...

http://geocities.com/ieattrollsforbreakfast

Regards
Walt

Last edited:

nyrfherdr

First Post
Nice sketchwork. My favorite is the Asian themed one. I think it was your second post. Mainly because it was a complete scene. All of your figures are in dynamic poses evoking action and adventure, but they are floating in blank space. I think adding the scenery made a huge difference.

Keep drawing. You've got a great talent for movement and action.

Remove ads