As the Kroh flies

kroh

First Post
Hey there...Sorry for the absence again, every onece in a while I get slammed with life and need a breather.

Frukathka, Sent you an email...hit me back soon.

since I am here...

GunTote.jpg

fallen.jpg

TheHunt.jpg

PlaguebornS.jpg

MMMMMM...Zombies!

I love October

Regards,
Walt

Edgewood

First Post
Hey Kroh!!

From one artist to another I have to say you have some fine talent. I especially like your Sandlewood drawing. All of the gear and weapons is rendered nicely and I can imagine that in time, when you move into ink and colour, these illos will start to really stand out. Keep it up!!

kroh

First Post
Edgewood said:
Hey Kroh!!

From one artist to another I have to say you have some fine talent. I especially like your Sandlewood drawing. All of the gear and weapons is rendered nicely and I can imagine that in time, when you move into ink and colour, these illos will start to really stand out. Keep it up!!

Thank you very much for the high praise Edgewood! I do inks and colors but as most of the pieces here are non-commision peices, i stuck to pencil because it was faster ( and I enjoy it more). I think there is a couple of peices ( line drawings ) in here that are inked but i will look on my hd for some more and try to post them. Is there some place that we can go and view your art?

Thanks again for stoping by Edgewood,
Come again... ;)

Regards,
Walt

Reforge.jpg

sami-1-1.jpg

Kenji2-2.jpg

Edgewood

First Post
kroh said:
Is there some place that we can go and view your art?

I'm in the process of collecting my art onto a website and very rarely do I post my images here. usually because I'm not done a project so far ahead of schedule but in this case, I was finished about 5 days before my deadline, I have been tweaking most of the artwork for the project since then. However, I have posted another one of my images onto my small Art thread in this forum.

Once again, great work and keep it up!!

kroh

First Post
Frukathka said:
how goesth the work Kroh?

Hey there...

Sent you an email and Haven't heard back from you yet. Going on Vacation the middle of the week so if you want to see something in sketch you have to hit me back soon.

Regards,
Walt

kroh

First Post
Just got back from my honeymoon... let me take few days to get caught up and I should be able to sketch this out...

Regards,
Walt

Remove ads