Ascension ability questions

Serienna

First Post
Not true. Admittedly, it was made by Alzrius rather than UK, but an Omega template does exist. If you don't like his, it'll probably give you ideas for how to make your own.

I'm well aware of that one, but I'm referring to the official Krusty sanctioned template. He must have had SOMETHING in mind when he threw that in his book ;)

Hey there Serienna! :)

Serienna said:
I'm well aware of that one, but I'm referring to the official Krusty sanctioned template. He must have had SOMETHING in mind when he threw that in his book ;)

Alzrius version is probably better than I would have come up with. I don't really remember putting too much thought behind the original idea.

I do plan on an eventual 4E version, so maybe someone will convert that.

Serienna

First Post
Hey there Serienna! :)

Alzrius version is probably better than I would have come up with. I don't really remember putting too much thought behind the original idea.

I do plan on an eventual 4E version, so maybe someone will convert that.

Alzrius version is very neat.

I just wonder what a DM's significant other threatening to withhold hanky panky if he/she doesn't get their way is classified as ;)

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Alzrius version is very neat.

Thanks, I'm satisfied with how it turned out. :)

I was inspired to write this a few years back when U_K said he wouldn't be detailing the Omega template himself. As such, I did my best to brainstorm what such a being would be like, and wrote the aforementioned template for U_K's Design an Epic Monster contest.

Don't forget that, in the post immediately following the one where I unveiled my version of the Omega template, there's a "cutting room floor" power, too!

eduar

First Post
well the abilities from omega are awesome, but you really can stop the supreme being? just a question

and if you are a high lord and take the omnific abilitie lord of necessity what happens? your divine status increase?

Hey eduar mate! :)

eduar said:
well the abilities from omega are awesome, but you really can stop the supreme being? just a question

Well, the fact that there are multiple Lipika (retired/defeated Supreme Beings) suggests that you can.

and if you are a high lord and take the omnific abilitie lord of necessity what happens? your divine status increase?

You gain Alzrius Omega Template.

Remove ads