• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

At the Grand Portal of the Dead

Bronn Spellforger

First Post
I'll get them registered... but after next time we play. We're discussing everything via e-mail so Mr. DM (aka, the magnificent bastard) can't see.

We're all set for next time (re: spells effects cast on us). But we won't need them.

We're UNBEATABLE.

Tom Cashel

First Post
Look familiar?

2549.jpg

The MB's comin' to GETCHA!

Bronn Spellforger

First Post
You know, Tom ... I've been thinking. I realize your... disappointment with the Company for falling into that trap at the bridge. And actually, I don't think that's very fair.

I think Glen will back me up on this. Yes, we suspected foul play, but she DID pass the zone of truth spell (Daziel vouched for her) and there was a CHANCE that she was indeed going to lift the gate once we arrived.

Obviously, you knew it was a trap, but put yourself in our shoes. We didn't want to cross the river via the water... especially with Van's fear of the now-deceased Naga. So we scouted ahead, saw what was waiting for us, and decided to take it head on... hoping that Lady Winter might somehow NOT be evil and help us.

So with all that, don't you agree that we deserve to rest? :)

On the other hand, BRING IT. If you dish it, we can take it. And Bronn's hunkering for another slice of Black Dragon pie.

(Oh, he's definitely writing that in his travelling spellbook tonight).

Tom Cashel

First Post
"hunkering" is a slang word for 'crouching down.'
"hankering" is a slang word meaning 'craving.'

And to be fair, I never said you wouldn't have time to rest. I also never said you would have time to rest. I just said to make sure you keep track of wounds, spell-effects & etc.

This secret-planning furor is all based on your assumptions, Bronn. ;)

(p.s. I found an NPC in the Forgotten Realms book last night--a female dwarven wizard named 'Bronnia.' I kid you not.)

Remove ads