• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Attack of the Clones

Bradley looks at the others in confusion. "My name is not among those mentioned," he says to no one in particular. "However, since most of us announced ourselves when we entered, our good briefing officer already has our names and would obviously know that they don't match that list. The computer makes no mistakes! Hail the glorious computer! Human error must be at fault!"

Captain Tagon

First Post
Just hearing the word 'traitor', Brett charges back in the dark room pistol drawn, waving it around even though he can't see. "What, commie mutant traitors here? Who wants to die to make the Computer happy?"

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
"It is hardly treasonous to have wandered into the wrong briefing room. We're looking for the briefing room for Mission el-you-three-one-ess. Or, at least, I am."

fett527

First Post
Denton pauses and waits as he hears the commotion.

OOC to Crothian: [sblock]He takes out one of his bags TrippleCheeze Cruncheetym and has a snack while waiting in the darkness which he will quickly hide if a light comes on.[/sblock]

Crothian

First Post
"This is briefing room 24-5a. And I suggest you all find the right brieifing room next time or things will not go as well" The voice says and then you hear a door close and bolt shut.

fett527

First Post
Crothian said:
"This is briefing room 24-5a. And I suggest you all find the right brieifing room next time or things will not go as well" The voice says and then you hear a door close and bolt shut.

Denton patienty waits for the Computer to once again light their path....

Crothian

First Post
Actually, from hearing the voice you think it was actually a person. The computer has no reaqson at this time to think that you all do not know where your briefing room is.

Clearing his throat, Bradley says, "We are obviously in the wrong place. We should leave and find our briefing room."

Bradley, who has been standing just inside the door the whole time, slides along the wall to the door and walks out of the room. Looking down the hallway, he walks to and opens the next closest red door on the same side of the hallway that the room they were in is on.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads