• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Attack of the Clones

Crothian

First Post
The next room is well lite. THe chairs on currently on fire and the smoke is being sucked up a big exhaust in the roof. It is very loud. There are scorch marks on the wall and a Green Briefing officier behind a prestine looking desk. As you get a closer look it seems that on the chairs and the smoldering remains of people as well.

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
"I suggest we find the transtube we were suppossed to come up. Perhaps once we arrive there we shall gain more instructions. Let us move quickly away from the fire."

George sees the green uniformed officer and quickly ducks back out in the hallways.

"I don't have Green clearance," he says matter-of-factly. "Do any of you?"

Crothian

First Post
Joshua Dyal said:
George sees the green uniformed officer and quickly ducks back out in the hallways.

"I don't have Green clearance," he says matter-of-factly. "Do any of you?"

the door is red, so you only need red clearance to go in there. All of the group is red clearance

fett527

First Post
After quickly putting his snack away, Denton looks for a sign as to what briefing room this is. (Hoping there's enough light coming from inside the room to see)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads