ZEITGEIST ATTENTION! ALL ZEITGEIST FANS!

Shimrath

Explorer
5th Edition Dungeons & Dragons developers are asking the fan base who they'd like to see them collaborate with on future projects. See this link to Twitter:

https://twitter.com/gregbilsland/status/591387395687231488

I would like to lead the charge and recommend that all of us nominate Ryan "RangerWickett" Nock! The Zeitgeist Adventure Path is *by far* the best AP i have ever read/run for D&D, and i want Wizards to know it!

Unfortunately, i don't tweet. Don't even have Twitter. Wouldn't even know how to tweet effectively if i signed up. But i'm totally willing to sound the charge and then watch the snowball gain momentum!

Could lead to some sort of official 5th Edition Zeitgeist release. . .

Thank you for your time and attention on the matter.

-Shimrath.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Wait, we're trying to get WotC to poach my most popular writer? I'm not sure I support this idea.

Shimrath

Explorer
I certainly don't want you to lose your most popular writer. What i would like to see is a future D&D adventure published by Wizards in conjunction with EN Publishing.

Thus far they've gone with known heavy-hitters that have all written for D&D in the past (Kobold Press, Sasquatch Game Studio), and thus far the content, although high in quality, is pretty standard, thematically.

I'd like to see Ryan "RangerWickett" Nock capture the flagship of the Wizards fleet and sail it back to Risur, ushering in the Spirit of the Next Age of fantasy adventures for D&D. . .

mouselim

First Post
I also say yes to that...a 5e version of Zeitgeist...but hopefully, for current subscription, we only pay incremental cost instead of full price.

Remove ads