Attn: DMs with iPhones/iPod Touch - Need help and feedback.

balth

First Post
I got the approved message last night, but it looks like it took to 1pm this afternoon CST to actually show up on the iTunes store. I see it there now, so should be available in updates if you already have it :)

Mark

I typed this up on my iPhone, and haven't had a chance to really look at it SUPER closely on the computer--apologies for typos. I've been trying to post it for about a week, but haven't had much success given the amount of time ENWorld has been actually functional lately.

Love the drag and drop--that alone makes this app pretty much table usable for me...but just as a player perhaps--mostly since it still takes too much time to set up encounters.

Huge gripe: the delete encounter button is very close to the next turn button. There's also no "are you sure you wish to delete" confirmation, so that if you do mispress, you're out of luck.

No "save this encounter" feature--that's my number one request for the next version. If you could come with a set of encounters to the table, with minimal altering of the monsters beyond dragging them to the right order, it would be huge.

Minor request would be changing the initiative value as you drag and drop. You could set up typical ranges in a settings menu so that at this Y position on the screen, the init would be 20, further down 15, etc.

I really can't think of a better way to edit the monsters more quickly, but that's not really needed if encounters can be set up in advance (more than one that is)

Well done so far and thanks for making a great iPhone rpg app! (and being so receptive to comments!)

Erywin

First Post
Canadian Redeem codes?

Heyas,

Love the look of this app and would like to try it out. My only issue is that I am a Canuck, aka live in Canada and the codes you supplied only work in the US. Any chance you could supply a few Canadian codes? Don't know if that is even possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
E

balth

First Post
Trevalon, every item you listed is on my list/changelog. Hang in there. Or as my friends in Sapporo would say, がんばってください!^_^

Erywin, I replied to this post like 19 times, but ENWorld was apparently having problems. Again. Again. Anyways, that's an Apple deal, and unfortunately I have no control over it. My coder lives in England, so I can't even give HIM a free copy;;;

We're going to release our first bugfix only update; so look for that hopefully over the weekend to be submitted to Apple. I'll post a changelog as soon as we've nailed it down.

Mark

balth

First Post
1.2.1 has been submitted, fixes include drag and drop working correctly, and the memory leak for large numbers of monsters causing the program to crash being fixed.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
You know, seeing you all compain about waiting for apple to give you premission to use the apps you want on the phone you paid money for just makes me love my android phone even more...

Sure I might not have all the apps, but at least when they are there no tells me they arn't allowed (looks at his fantastic Google Voice app)

Asmor

First Post
You know, seeing you all compain about waiting for apple to give you premission to use the apps you want on the phone you paid money for just makes me love my android phone even more...

Sure I might not have all the apps, but at least when they are there no tells me they arn't allowed (looks at his fantastic Google Voice app)

I'm totally planning on my next phone being an Android. Still almost a year before I can upgrade, though. :(

Remove ads