• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Aug] What Are You Reading?

ddvmor

I'm a little teapot!
I'm reading Once Upon A Galaxy, an anthology of short sci-fi stories based on fairy tales edited by Wil McCarthy.

Ibram

First Post
I just started on Double Eagle by Dan Abanett, its a new WH40K novel set during the Sabat Worlds crusade (the same setting as Gaunts Ghosts). I havent gotten very far as of yet... but it looks to a top notch bit.

With all the Harry Potter hype I keep feeling like I should go to the library and read through the series... but have yet to do so.

Wyn A'rienh

First Post
The Grumpy Celt said:
Wicked, by Gregory Maguire, a dark, tragic and wonderful book. And a biography of Sam Houston.

Oh, I am so in love with Wicked. And I hear there's gonna be a sequel.

Currently, I'm re-reading 'Salem's Lot by Stephen King. I had started Dune, but then I had surgery and, as a result from the surgery, many darvocets. I tried to keep reading Dune, really I did, but I don't think Dune and darvocets mix well. I wanted something easy, quick, and entertaining, so I picked up King.

Now that I'm off the darvocets, I'll probably pick up Dune next. Either that or The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver.

John Crichton

First Post
Update: In the middle of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

I'm glad I waited this long to start the series. It's nice to read the books and know that I have more waiting for me when I finish. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads