• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Austin Games Day-January 24, 2004--Calling all GMs and players

Garmorn

Explorer
suzi yee said:
I've got your summary up. Why is it that nothing interesting happens unless something goes awry? Coincidence? I think not.

Any idea when we can get a peek at the pre-gen char?

-suzi

OK, a little info. The Tok'ra has asked the SGC for assistance in recovering a scientist who was studing some ruins on a uninhabted world.

As far as char's; I will have 8 pre-gen there at 6th level for the players to chose from.

They will include:

Tok'ra High Command - Scientist (Physical Sciences)
Jaffa Serpent Guard - Guardian
Human Marine Officer - Pointman
Tok'ra Warrior - Scout
Human Civilian Specialitst - Scientist (Medicial)
Human Marine Force Recon - Soldier
Human Army Ranger (Enlisted) - Explore
Human Airforce Officer - Pointman
Asgard Proteceted Planets Enforcer - Guardian

The Tok'ra and the Asgard will have racial weapons assigned.

Garmorn said:
OK, a little info. The Tok'ra has asked the SGC for assistance in recovering a scientist who was studing some ruins on a uninhabted world.

As far as char's; I will have 8 pre-gen there at 6th level for the players to chose from.

They will include:

Tok'ra High Command - Scientist (Physical Sciences)
Jaffa Serpent Guard - Guardian
Human Marine Officer - Pointman
Tok'ra Warrior - Scout
Human Civilian Specialitst - Scientist (Medicial)
Human Marine Force Recon - Soldier
Human Army Ranger (Enlisted) - Explore
Human Airforce Officer - Pointman
Asgard Proteceted Planets Enforcer - Guardian

The Tok'ra and the Asgard will have racial weapons assigned.

This is Suzi. It's just easier to post as Joe than continually log in and out.
Ok, confession time. Though I do enjoy watching SG-1 on occation, I'm not well versed in SG-1 sub-plots and all the potential abilities/sciences. That being said, I think I should probably be the Human Marine Force Recon Soldier. You tell me what to shoot, what to kill, what to mame, I'm your man. You want me to conjecture on things SG-1 related, this mission may be gravely endangered.

Is that cool with you Garmorn? If you want to e-mail me a brief synopsis of things you think I should know before playing, you can reach me at josephbrowning@exp.citymax.com. I'm a fast and enthusiastic learner.

-suzi

P.S. I have it on good assurance that Joe will be at the open gaming table in the morning and possibly with pieces of our upcoming book, A Magical Society: Ecology and Culture. Editing never ends.....

Last edited:

D20Books...

My Friend Matt and I will definitely still be attending this saturday.

I'm emailing you to find out what classes you still need, as we're open to anything.

-Femerus (shawn)

Garmorn

Explorer
jgbrowning said:
This is Suzi. It's just easier to post as Joe than continually log in and out.
Ok, confession time. Though I do enjoy watching SG-1 on occation, I'm not well versed in SG-1 sub-plots and all the potential abilities/sciences. That being said, I think I should probably be the Human Marine Force Recon Soldier. You tell me what to shoot, what to kill, what to mame, I'm your man. You want me to conjecture on things SG-1 related, this mission may be gravely endangered.

Is that cool with you Garmorn? If you want to e-mail me a brief synopsis of things you think I should know before playing, you can reach me at josephbrowning@exp.citymax.com. I'm a fast and enthusiastic learner.

-suzi
You already know as much as you will need to know if you that the Marine. Just think of him being newly assigned. Not even proccessed in yet, let a lone briefed about the Stargate, and go with the flow. :D

Mouseferatu said:
So far as I know, my wife and I are still in.

Remind me what time your game officially begins?

Wow. That was an astonishingly stupid question, seeing as how I could have just gone back to the first page and looked the answer up. :eek:

I'm going to go huddle in a corner and try to jump-start my brain by sticking my fingers in the nearest electrical socket. Assuming that doesn't fry me completely, I'll see you all in a few days.

Garmorn

Explorer
d20books said:
Everyone playing in my DnD game, sound off.

I want to make sure people are still reading and nothing happened to them.

I have people that want to get in on any spots that become vacated.
I am still planning on it.

Cedric

First Post
I definitely have to swing down and hang out a bit tomorrow. I can't stay too long though, I have to prep some stuff for my Champions game tomorrow night.

Remove ads