2000AD Available now -- Judge Dredd: The Cursed Earth & Cursed Earth Poster Map!

Now available for purchase from our store (and also at Dragonmeet in a couple of weeks). Both Judge Dredd: The Cursed Earth (which is a whopping 160+ pages!) and the massive full-colour A2 poster map depicting the Cursed Earth in great detail!

Now available for purchase from our store (and also at Dragonmeet in a couple of weeks). Both Judge Dredd: The Cursed Earth (which is a whopping 160+ pages!) and the massive full-colour A2 poster map depicting the Cursed Earth in great detail!

cursed_earth_mockup_v2_540x.jpg

image_aa92547d-9e1f-46d7-abd9-4409539d8608_540x.jpg

Paragon Lost

Terminally Lost
I'm sure I had the same discussion with my wife! "Huh? Oh, THERE" :)

Will it be sold through DriveThru as well?

Russ and I had a similar conversation under the thread about the book itself. I focused on the center of the page and missed the soft tones color bar at the top of the web page mentioning the pdf coming with the book. lol.

p.s: I'll order it next month to go with the book I ordered this month Russ. I'm over my monthly gaming budget for this month and I don't want the side eye from my wife. :)

kingpin000

Explorer
I've got a strange error, when I tried to print the mutation table from the PDF. My computer just crashed when I opened the printer menu. It happend several times, so maybe the copy protection is too strict? The other PDFs I've got from DrivethruRPG work fine.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads