Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Grandpa, that's so cool! When you emailed it to me, I couldn't tell it was animated, and had already gotten a great one. Neato! I think I'll switch back and forth between yours, Mythandlore's, and my current one.

Myth, if you beat that "splotch" artifact, lemme know. Not that it will stop me from using it as well, of course.

Thank you!

Last edited:

ProfAnime

Move along, nothing to see here
Hey, Myth, you know when I first saw the splotch, I thought that was what you added to it, Piratecat picking something outta his ear.

I will take a look at the pic and see if I can find where it is coming from.

ProfAnime

Ok...I found and got rid of the artifact..lets see if this works well

Attachments

• pc1.gif
    pc1.gif
    3.5 KB · Views: 735

MythandLore

First Post
1eDM said:
Hey, Myth, you know when I first saw the splotch, I thought that was what you added to it, Piratecat picking something outta his ear.

I will take a look at the pic and see if I can find where it is coming from.
LOL!
I wish it was picking something out of his ear, that would be really funny.

1eDM said:
Ok...I found and got rid of the artifact..lets see if this works well
What did you do to get rid of it?

ProfAnime

MythandLore said:

What did you do to get rid of it?

I tossed it into Animation Shop 3, set the background to opaque black so I could see the artifact, and then just erased it on all of the succeeding frames.

Possibly what happened is that if you used layers for the sparkle, that somehow the layer got moved behind the Pkitty, and since it had a transparent background, you did not see it so it just got put into all of the succeeding frames of animation.

Last edited:

MythandLore

First Post
1eDM said:

I tossed it into Animation Shop 3, set the background to opaque black so I could see the artifact, and then just erased it on all of the succeeding frames.

Possibly what happened is that if you used layers for the sparkle, that somehow the layer got moved behind the Pkitty, and since it had a transparent background, you did not see it so it just got put into all of the succeeding frames of animation.
Cool, thanks, good info.

ProfAnime

eh, no problem. My best bit of advice for working with transparencies is to set the background as opaque as possible while working on it, and then set it transparent right before saving.

Ok...I think I have done enough of my "Computer Geek" role tonight :)

Remove ads