Avatar Modification: Need HOWTO!

Jack Haggerty

First Post
Re: Re: GraphicConverter

MythandLore said:

If you have Photoshop (I own PS6) then it takes about 30 seconds.

Yup. I've got PhotoShop Pro. It took me about a half minute to edit Leo's picture... incuding the time it took to load the program, and save it as a .gif.

Kesh

First Post
Re: Re: GraphicConverter

MythandLore said:

If you have Photoshop (I own PS6) then it takes about 30 seconds.

If you have Photoshop, you're lucky, in college or have lots of money. ;)

That being said, it takes about 30 seconds to do this in GraphicConverter as well. My instructions were just more detailed. :)

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
I don't have Photoshop, but use a "poor man's version" therof. Really, it's easy to do with all kinds of graphics programs. In fact, I think the new versions of Paint will do it, though it's much less convenient.

LcKedovan

Explorer
Ok, I've tried and I've tried to make a decent looking Avatar from the http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/psi_gallery/Psi_37.jpg Githzerai picture. All I have to say is §$&("§)$"§$)(%"§)§"$!!!! and !"§$"(((%/((/!!!. GAAAAARRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

:mad:

Can someone please assist? All I want is one of the face, and there seem to be plenty of avatars of a face from a picture that still look decent and are not tiny. HEELLLPPP!!!!

Thanks,

-Will

MythandLore

First Post
LcKedovan said:
Ok, I've tried and I've tried to make a decent looking Avatar from the http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/psi_gallery/Psi_37.jpg Githzerai picture. All I have to say is §$&("§)$"§$)(%"§)§"$!!!! and !"§$"(((%/((/!!!. GAAAAARRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

:mad:

Can someone please assist? All I want is one of the face, and there seem to be plenty of avatars of a face from a picture that still look decent and are not tiny. HEELLLPPP!!!!

Thanks,

-Will

If you shrink your sig so it doesn't take so much room like this:

http://www.Ps3e.com/ Project Assistant(PA) - FE
a.k.a. N’kar’kkh, Githzerai Planewalker and Adventurer
a.k.a. Kedovan Karan Brei, Dawn Priest of Lathander (LC)
a.k.a. Sigilin the Faceless (LG)
RPGA#831308

I'll let you have this. ;)

Attachments

• psi_head.gif
    psi_head.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 1,354
Last edited:

LcKedovan

Explorer
MythandLore said:

If you shrink your sig so it doesn't take so much room like this:

I'll let you have this. ;)

How did I KNOW someone would comment on that ;) :D .. I hope it suffices to say that was my first post with the sig and had already vowed to fix that before posting regularly again ;)

Thanks MythandLore, you rule! You made my crap week worth it again hehe.

-Will

Last edited:

MythandLore

First Post
LcKedovan said:

How did I KNOW someone would comment on that ;) :D .. I hope it suffices to say that was my first post with the sig and had already vowed to fix that before posting regularly again ;)

Thanks MythandLore, you rule! You made my crap week worth it again hehe.

-Will

Glad to help. :)
BTW you can take the _______________________________ off you sig, I just put it there to show you what I was talking about.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases