• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Avengers Endgame Trailer

One scene I had predicted. One scene I did not see coming. The rest.... tells us nothing.

I still feel like I found a twenty between the couch cushions and its Wednesday.

Istbor

Dances with Gnolls
I gotta say... that line by Captain America, I find it very cringe-worthy.
"
I know it is... 'cus I don't know what I'm going to do if it doesn't" Man...

Otherwise, I am excited. Plus the first is coming to Netflix this month, so I will get to re-watch it and feel all the feels again.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
I'm very excited for this. I love the Ronin look. That is a cool a** sword.

The image of Thanos' armor hanging as a scarecrow, and him walking through an alien wheat field is so classic greco-roman that I just...can't. The Mad Titan left the world behind, his job done, to give up his armaments and walk forever the golden fields of Elysium. I both love and hate it, because F Thanos forever, he deserves no rest, but also the imagery is just too good.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Just that opening scene with Tony drifting in space was grear and says so much about the storytelling in the movie.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I'm very excited for this. I love the Ronin look. That is a cool a** sword.

The image of Thanos' armor hanging as a scarecrow, and him walking through an alien wheat field is so classic greco-roman that I just...can't. The Mad Titan left the world behind, his job done, to give up his armaments and walk forever the golden fields of Elysium. I both love and hate it, because F Thanos forever, he deserves no rest, but also the imagery is just too good.

Thanos becoming a Farmer is from the comics too
1074601-cosmic_powers_unlimited_01___silver_surfer_page_16_image_0001.jpg

Remove ads