• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Azure, woman on a mission...

Phoenix8008

First Post
Finishing the guard off with a well placed shot to the head, Azure stands victorious in combat again. She gains 2 Exp and finds 2 Yen and, 2 daggers, 2 swords, and a key on the bodies of the two guards.

Looking through the already opened door in the west wall, Azure sees a room exactly like the one she stands in now. In that room is a door in the south wall.

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
Azure

Total Hits: 3
Natural Hits: 2
Experience: 4
Saved Exp: 0
Yen: 4

Item:
Weapons: Shovel/Staff(+1 dam staff), 3 Swords, 5 Daggers
Armor: Black mage robes(+1 hits)
Shield: None
Accessories: None

Powers: Student of the staff(+1 dam)
Dirty trick

Other items: Key

Azure will listen first at the door in the south wall. If it sounds like there is no one in there she'll open it up and go in. Otherwise, she'll open it carefully and take a peek first.

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
DW, add 2 daggers and 2 swords to your booty from the last fight. I forgot them, but corrected my mistake in the post above.

Hearing nothing behind the door, Azure steps into the room to find that it contains a table with two chairs, and a jail cell. Sitting behind the bars is a man with a scar over his eye and a confident look on his face. He twirls a gold bladed dagger on his index finger.

"So, you are the upstart they sent to do the job, eh? I bet they want this back almost as much as they want me dead. Well, if you want it, and me, you'll have to get us the hard way! Which means unlocking that door and facing me. You got what it takes, girlie!?"

Torin
CR: 3
Natural Hits: 3
Total Hits: 4
Yen factor: 1
Student of the Gold Dagger
Possessions: Golden Dagger(+1 Dagger damage, +1 to Hits)

Darkwolf

First Post
"Heh, I got what it takes. You have a preference? Burial or cremation? Bah, only thing you're good for is to go out with the garbage!"

*unlock*

(As much fun as 'pin the dagger to the donkey' sounds, it seems that there is no such method of doing so in YBA)

Phoenix8008

First Post
With a surprisingly viscous strike, Torin trys to cut Azure's head off with the gold dagger as she unlocks the door!

Round: 1
Hits left: 4

The dagger devastates the tundra; protects against the punch of the chi!

:eek: I can't believe the generator spit that out! I hope the generator isn't mad at you, or this could be a rough fight! :(

Phoenix8008

First Post
Round: 2
Hits left: 4 of 4

"Nice trick!" , smirks Torin as he wipes a bit of blood from his lip. "Hope you got a lot more of those up your sleeve or I am gonna so dominate this fight!"

The mantis dominates the glade; dominates the foray of the ape!

Darkwolf

First Post
Round: 2
Hits: 3 of 3

The dragon shreds the pond; conceals the blood of the wyrm! *yen*

Azure blasts Torin with a breath of dragon flame attempting to shred Torin!

Phoenix8008

First Post
Azure burns Torin for 1 Hit of damage!

Round: 3
Hits left: 3 of 4

Realizing that she is better than he thought, Torin trys to remove Azure from his sight and fend off her attacks.

The kama removes the vale; fends off the punch of the stars!

Darkwolf

First Post
Round: 3
Hits: 3 of 3

The cherry blossom slays the vineyard; shreds the push of the honor!

All of a sudden, Torin is engulfed in flowers which nick and cut all over his body!

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads