• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Azure, woman on a mission...

Phoenix8008

First Post
Another solid hit from Azure damages Torin for 1 Hit.

Round: 4
Hits left: 2 of 4

The ki-rin appears through the well; blocks the rising of the chi!

Darkwolf

First Post
Round: 4
Hits: 3 of 3

The rat parts the swamp; parts the rising of the flame!

"Here comes one of your relatives. I believe it's your mom!" Azure brings back the rat from earlier to mangle Torin.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Torin manages to connect and hurt Azure finally for 1 Hit of damage!

Round: 5
Hits left: 2 of 4

The chimera attacks the vale; wards off the energy of the fell dagger! *yen*

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
Round: 5
Hits: 2 of 3

The raven slashes through the palace; conceals the motion of the steel!

Azure cries out from the hit and summons a raven to slash Torin's face!

Phoenix8008

First Post
Barely making it past his defenses without getting herself cut, Azure tags Torin for 1 Hit of damage. He curses at her and spins into another attack!

Round: 6
Hits left: 1 of 4

"You'll pay for that, witch!"

The panther spins close to the palace; defends against the rolling of the heart!

Yen: 2

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
Round: 6
Hits: 2 of 3

The mantis slaughters the wetlands; dodges the rising of the root!

"I think its time for you to do what this mantis is doing...praying!"
*poof* A mantis appears.

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
As the summoned Thri-kreen slaughters Torin, he crys like a baby before dying. The thri-kreen takes an arm for a snack before dissapearing in a puff of smoke.

Azure searches the room and finds2 Yen and the Golden Dagger(+1 Dagger damage, +1 to Hits) which she was sent to recover. She also gains 1.5 Exp for the battle.

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
Azure

Total Hits: 5
Natural Hits: 3
Experience: 0
Saved Exp: 2.5
Yen: 1

Item:
Weapons: Shovel/Staff(+1 staff), Sword, 1 Dagger, Golden Dagger(+1 dagger, +1 hits), Pseud(+1 Dragon),
Nevermore(+1 Raven), Components(+1 thunder)
Armor: Black mage robes(+1 hits)
Shield: Encircling shards of blue ice(+1 hits)
Accessories: None

Powers: Expert of the staff(+2 dam)
Dirty trick

Azure will remove the head from Torin's corpse, grab the dagger then return to town with the head wrapped in a sheet in a bag. She returns to the guildmaster and gives him the head and the dagger and asks if there is anything else he wants done. Of course, she wants payments for future jobs. She uses the guild contacts to get a pseudodragon and a raven as familiars and she picks up components for the thunder spell and an enchanted item that protects her from some harm by using ice shards. If allowed she will keep the dagger(I need to add that hit if this is the case)

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
"I thank you in the name of the Guildmaster, Azure. You have performed your job most excellently, as expected. Unfortunately, the Guildmaster does want his dagger back, but we shall recompensate you for it with these 12 Yen.

"I shall keep you in mind for any future jobs that come up which could use your considerable talents. If something comes up, you will be contacted. Good day for now."

Darkwolf

First Post
Changing some stuff posted above since I got yen instead of the golden dagger. Not getting the ice shield(+5 yen). Instead cashing in my old armor(2.5 yen received for it) and spending 20 of the 20.5 yen for +4 armor. New Azure is as below.

Azure

Total Hits: 7
Natural Hits: 3
Experience: 0
Saved Exp: 2.5
Yen: 0.5

Item:
Weapons: Shovel/Staff(+1 staff), Sword, 1 Dagger, Pseud(+1 Dragon), Nevermore(+1 Raven), Components(+1 thunder),

Armor: Robes of the black Archmage(+4 hits)
Shield: None.
Accessories: None

Powers: Expert of the staff(+2 dam)
Dirty trick

Last edited:

Remove ads