• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Azyra] The First Adventure

Stanimal

First Post
"I'll take a private room, breakfast in the morning, and 4 trail rations." Bastgare says as he pulls his coin purse from his pack. "How much does that come out to?"

rwelle

First Post
"Order five trail rations and they're sixty copper each. Four are seventy each. Room and breakfast will be one and a half silvers."

Last edited:

Stanimal

First Post
"I'll take 5 then." Bastgare say's as he reaches into his purse pulling out 4 silver and 50 copper. [Sblock=occ]did i do the conversion from copper to silver right? [/Sblock]

rwelle

First Post
[sblock=Money]100 cp=1 sp
10 sp=1 gp
10 gp=1 pp

Silver is also used in half and quarter pieces and copper is made in single pieces and ten pieces which is a little larger.[/sblock]

Tor gives Bastgare a strange look as he accepts the four silver pieces and the half silver. He then picks up one of the silver pieces and hands it back. "Careful lad, most wouldn't hesitate to take advantage of you. We'll have your rations ready for you in the morning."

Stanimal

First Post
Bastgare smiles gratefully and somewhat sheepishly as he accepts the silver and tucks it back into his pouch."Sorry about that i can be a bit inattentive at times. Which room am I in? I think I'll head up now and make some last minute preparations."

rwelle

First Post
Tor once again flips through a hidden book, "You'll be in room 23, second floor."

Tor looks between the three party members, Wayrick having just stumbled out of the back room beneath the weight of his hero sandwich. "You three just got your first job then, eh? Here, have a drink on the house."

Tor pulls a bottle from a stone box, built like a safe. Cold steam rises from the frosty bottle as he pops the cork out. He pours the violet liquid into three small crystal cups, arranging them on the bar in front of the soon to be friends, hopefully.

"Toss it down, it will put some hair on your chin."

[sblock=Check]Roll some fortitude checks, just d20 plus fortitude bonus. Just use the enworld roller, easier for all of us.[/sblock]

Stanimal

First Post
Bastgare reaches out and grabs a cup. Lifting it high into the air he says "To first adventures and making it back alive!" and then swiftly downs the drink.

Nathanw88

First Post
I take the offered drinking washing down another great sandwich"So when should we head out? Do we want one night here with a nice hot meal in the morning?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads