Baby Pictures of the Elder Gods

John Q. Mayhem

Explorer
Sialia? Do you mind if I use some of these pictures on EN World? 'Cause they rock.

Specifically, I want to put this in my sig:

[sblock]Art by Sialia. All rights reserved.

Please do not redistribute without contacting Sialia first, but feel free to share the link to this forum with all your pals.[sblock]
attachment.php

In the light of the moon, a little egg lay on an altar. [sblock]
attachment.php

One torrid summer night, the stars aligned, and, POP! out of the egg came a tiny and very hungry monster, the horror of which I cannot begin to describe.

He started to look for some food. [sblock]
attachment.php

On Monday, he ate through one sacrifice, but he was still hungry. [sblock]
attachment.php

On Tuesday, he ate through two cultists, but he was still hungry. [sblock]
attachment.php

On Wednesday, he ate through three investigators, but he was still hungry. [sblock]
attachment.php

On Thursday, he ate through four cities, but he was still hungry. [sblock]
attachment.php

On Friday, he ate through five continents, but he was still hungry. [sblock]
attachment.php

On Saturday, he ate through Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune, Uranus, Pluto and one asteroid. That night, he had a stomachache. [sblock]
attachment.php

The next day was Sunday again. The monster ate through one nice yellow sun, and after that he felt much better. Now he wasn't hungry anymore, and he wasn't a little monster anymore. He was a big fat, galaxy spanning monster. [sblock]
attachment.php

So he warped space and time around himself, and stayed inside for more than two eons. Then he chewed a hole in spacetime, pushed his way out and . . . [sblock]
attachment.php

He was a monstrous nuclear chaos! [/sblock] [/sblock] [/sblock] [/sblock] [/sblock] [/sblock] [/sblock] [/sblock] [/sblock] [/sblock] [/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads