• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Baby Pictures of the Elder Gods

John Q. Mayhem

Explorer
Sialia? Do you mind if I use some of these pictures on EN World? 'Cause they rock.

Specifically, I want to put this in my sig:

[sblock]Art by Sialia. All rights reserved.

Please do not redistribute without contacting Sialia first, but feel free to share the link to this forum with all your pals.[sblock]
attachment.php

In the light of the moon, a little egg lay on an altar. [sblock]
attachment.php

One torrid summer night, the stars aligned, and, POP! out of the egg came a tiny and very hungry monster, the horror of which I cannot begin to describe.

He started to look for some food. [sblock]
attachment.php

On Monday, he ate through one sacrifice, but he was still hungry. [sblock]
attachment.php

On Tuesday, he ate through two cultists, but he was still hungry. [sblock]
attachment.php

On Wednesday, he ate through three investigators, but he was still hungry. [sblock]
attachment.php

On Thursday, he ate through four cities, but he was still hungry. [sblock]
attachment.php

On Friday, he ate through five continents, but he was still hungry. [sblock]
attachment.php

On Saturday, he ate through Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune, Uranus, Pluto and one asteroid. That night, he had a stomachache. [sblock]
attachment.php

The next day was Sunday again. The monster ate through one nice yellow sun, and after that he felt much better. Now he wasn't hungry anymore, and he wasn't a little monster anymore. He was a big fat, galaxy spanning monster. [sblock]
attachment.php

So he warped space and time around himself, and stayed inside for more than two eons. Then he chewed a hole in spacetime, pushed his way out and . . . [sblock]
attachment.php

He was a monstrous nuclear chaos! [/sblock] [/sblock] [/sblock] [/sblock] [/sblock] [/sblock] [/sblock] [/sblock] [/sblock] [/sblock] [/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads