Baby Pictures of the Elder Gods

Sialia

First Post
sluggish

it's been so hard to get moving again . .. it's been so long . .

for a long time, nothing would come.

now stuff is starting to happen again with the art part, but not so much with the themes appropriate for this forum part. You know, creativity. Imagination. Fantasy. Adventure! that sort of stuff.

I had to go back to doing still lifes of mugs, apples , eggs, etc. and remember how to draw in the first place.

Now it's starting to come more easily, and I've worked my way back up to woolly mammoths, which is closer . . . but still not an ENWorld thread.

Anyway, so I started a tumblr feed to get myself going again. http://sialiasnest.tumblr.com/

If you're a long time fan, you might recognize some of these--I'm sticking a lot of my old stuff up there to fill in the gaps between the new stuff. And because the new stuff is sometimes really technical and boring. But if a few of you would be kind enough to give me the occasional encouragement and inspiration, I think fun stuff could start to happen again-- I got the traps off, and I've started loosening the hinge pins. This thing has got to open somehow--- your comments would be sweet oil to my rust.

(Lock? Key? If I knew where those were, the darn door would be open already.)

Let's find out what's behind it.

Sialia

First Post
Sialia's Garden

Ok, its been a long spring that took most of the summer, too.:-S

Here's how far I got. SialiasGarden.jpg

Sialia

First Post
Rex

I can only get close enough to Rex to sketch him when he's napping.
Otherwise, he devours my brain and climbs into my skull, pretty much every time.
rex.jpg
At least he doesn't shed on the good furniture, much.
Clawing the upholstery is another matter.

Last edited:

Remove ads