Babylon 5 animated movie in the works

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist

From the article-

Returning Babylon 5 castmembers include Bruce Boxleitner as John Sheridan, Claudia Christian as Susan Ivanova, Peter Jurasik as Londo Mollari, Bill Mumy as Lennier, Tracy Scoggins as Elizabeth Lochley and Patricia Tallman as Lyta Alexander.

Straczynski wrote the film and executive produces. Matt Peters, known for Batman and Superman: Battle of the Super Sons, directs, with Rick Morales serving as supervising producer. Sam Register is the executive producer on the project.

The voice cast also includes Paul Guyet as Zathras and Jeffery Sinclair, Anthony Hansen as Michael Garibaldi, Mara Junot as Reporter and Computer Voice, Phil LaMarr as Dr. Stephen Franklin, Piotr Michael as David Sheridan, Andrew Morgado as G’Kar and Rebecca Riedy as Delenn.

So that's how it's being handled.

Sheridan and Lochley? Good to see that we have the Scarecrow AND Mrs. King!

(That's a reference for like, three of you. Don't worry, I'm going to work in Hardcastle & McCormick next .....)

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
There's an image that the Hollywood Reporterwas using - JMS has confirmed that is actually a (low-res version of) something from the show, so folks might get some of the tone of the animation - it is animated, but the intent isn't "cartoony".

1683809695095.png

Stalker0

Legend
Does that mean we actually get to find out what the deal with David was?
hehe one of the things that always annoyed the crap out of me in Legend of the Rangers (beyond it being a horrific movie), was the main character's name was David....but it was NOT Sheridan's son.

I'm like "you could have literally picked any other name in the world....and you choose one that would instantly confuse your audience.....why?"

Vael

Legend
hehe one of the things that always annoyed the crap out of me in Legend of the Rangers (beyond it being a horrific movie), was the main character's name was David....but it was NOT Sheridan's son.

I'm like "you could have literally picked any other name in the world....and you choose one that would instantly confuse your audience.....why?"
JMS also replaced a Commander JS (Jeffrey Sinclair) with Captain JS (John Sheridan) ...

Also, it's pronounced Zathras, not Zathras.

Remove ads