back from Origins

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Thanks to those who dropped by, that was swell, especially Team Stalker: Chris, Shawn, and Leslie.
I'm working on about two hours of fitful sleep in the back of the van, so more updates will be posted later.

LrdApoc

"Insert Title here"
Wow, we have an official name now..

:cool: :D :cool:

Had a blast! Hope we didn't wear out our welcome I know four days spent with folks can sometimes be annoying.

davewoodrum

First Post
Hey Dextra! Heard from my friends that went yesterday (and Sunday)! Thanks to you and Jason for being so nice and pleasant to them....
now I've got an ENWorld Player's Journal signing to do this afternoon...
at a local auto parts store (where one of them works) mind you but an author signing for Disgusting Little Buggers all the same!
:D

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
LrdApoc said:
Wow, we have an official name now..

Had a blast! Hope we didn't wear out our welcome I know four days spent with folks can sometimes be annoying.

The Stalkers were awesome! Heck, you helped me sell a copy of Vigilance! And The Stalkers made up the majority of our sales on Sunday, too <g>!

I just hope you didn't catch too much flak from the family for your holiday!

LrdApoc

"Insert Title here"
Dextra said:

The Stalkers were awesome! Heck, you helped me sell a copy of Vigilance! And The Stalkers made up the majority of our sales on Sunday, too <g>!

I just hope you didn't catch too much flak from the family for your holiday!

Nope:)

Shopper: Can I use Vigilance to make ice powers??
Me: Sure! Absolutely.. just take this and change it to ice.. no big deal.. easy as pie
Shopper: Okay. I guess I'll take it then.
Me: Just talk to that nice lady over there.

It was an easy sell..

And no the family was fine with the vacation.. they have to deal with me all the time;)

Shawn

Last edited:

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Here are some Shots from the con:

Attachments

• enbooth (smaller).jpg
    enbooth (smaller).jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 130

Remove ads