• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bags of Holding, how much can they hold?

rkarnes

First Post
I have a hole lot of these reference pictures in the same style. Range diagram, grapple flow-chart, area of effect templates, line of sight examples. I have not considered that people might want them for their own use. I can post the rest if there's any interest.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
jc167tf2f
Bags_of_Holding.png

Here it is!
thank you for your help, Paradox42!
Forgive this old fart, but what is the best way to down load the image?

rkarnes

First Post
Right click > Save Image

Is the quality too low? I have trouble uploading images on my home connection. I will upload a link to this and all my other infographs on monday, when I will have my office bandwidth to consume. I will be sure to include a higher resolution version.

rkarnes

First Post
What is this one representing in game terms?

I too would be interested in the other things you have whipped up, you do great work!

It illustrates the fact that even though your character may occupy a 5-foot square on the board, that it is merely an abstraction to represent the red zone, or "reach of your blade", and that 5-feet is much larger than then space your character actually fills. The incremental increases is to show the scale of larger monsters, and the fact that a 10' x 10' is in fact a lot of space where a lot of things can happen. The height of the square represents the diminishing returns on monster size category and actual height.

A monster who is classified "medium" could be six feet tall, but a "large creature" could be seven feet tall, and a "huge" creature could be 11 feet tall.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads