D&D General Baldur’s Gate Announcement Announced

The producers of the upcoming Baldur’s Gate 3 D&D video game have announced when they will be announcing the release date of their game.

820F6E3D-6C5D-4F3B-804A-977472FDF0D2.jpeg

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
The convention based announcement scheme doesn't really make sense in the age of Twitch, YouTube and Twitter. That was based on magazines and word of mouth from the hardcore getting the message out, which is not the world we live in. This is an accelerant for an ongoing change, not a change of course for the industry.
I think that may be the bottom line for this whole year.

I'm going to miss movie theaters, though. :confused:

I'll post an update later in the week (available to my subscribers on Patreon) for the beta release of my post at a future time.
Is this closed beta or open beta? Because I would love to pre-order your announcement, hopefully the collectors edition that comes with 3 future DLC announcements.

Retreater

Legend
Is this closed beta or open beta? Because I would love to pre-order your announcement, hopefully the collectors edition that comes with 3 future DLC announcements.
Never fear, you get access to the beta if you pre-order, exclusively from Game Stop. The collector's edition will come with a helmet and art book.

Retreater

Legend
I don't know what my hierarchy of what I'm going to miss is. I guess I have an unordered list.
Bars, karaoke, restaurants, sporting events, concerts (or any kind of live musical performance, from dive bar bands to symphonies), live f2f gaming (D&D, boardgames, miniature wargames), conventions, hanging out with friends IRL, vacations, water parks, theme parks, movie theaters, live theater. These are just the top things that pop in my head.
Life is just work, going home, sleeping. It's depressing. And I don't think it's going to end for potentially years. At that point, I'm unsure what will be left.

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
LAME IT been over 13 hours since the post and NO UPDATE!

I know! I pledged $50 and demand to be keep abreast of every aspect of the creators's lives! This is probably a rip off, we should start a class action suit! Let's figure out where these people live and send them and their family and acquaintances our demands and vitriol!

Oh, wait...this isn't that Kickstarter campaign I backed. Sorry for posting in the wrong place.

;-)

Retreater

Legend
I know! I pledged $50 and demand to be keep abreast of every aspect of the creators's lives! This is probably a rip off, we should start a class action suit! Let's figure out where these people live and send them and their family and acquaintances our demands and vitriol!

Oh, wait...this isn't that Kickstarter campaign I backed. Sorry for posting in the wrong place.

;-)
Yes, my future announcement pricing is not going through Kickstarter. To get full access to future announcements from me, you'll need to donate to my GoFundMe, which will send you a link to an Indiegogo page. DO NOT waste your time filling out the change.org petition to get me to announce my announcement more quickly, because the actual link to the SurveyMonkey form is available only to Patreons who subscribed at the premium tier to get notifications of my announcements.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases