• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Balrog

LrdApoc

"Insert Title here"
A little piece I worked on after seeing all the great stuff in here.. let me know what you all think.. this is pencil and paper, scanned and slight touch up in PS 6.

Attachments

• balrog2.jpg
    balrog2.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 501
Last edited:

LrdApoc

"Insert Title here"
another character pic, really old

This is Torak Shadeklaw, swashbuckler and eventual bartender who doesn't drink:)

Attachments

• torak-2gif.gif
    torak-2gif.gif
    63.1 KB · Views: 435

LrdApoc

"Insert Title here"
critiques

No problem at all.. I would not have gotten any better than stick figures if I wasn't open for criticism.

Don't worry, I can take a few shots:)

LrdApoc

"Insert Title here"
Elf

I purposely exaggerated the facial features on the elf, that one of my older pieces, It's actually art for my campaign worldbook now.

Torak and the elf were done in 98 or 99, the Balrog I did Friday night while on a break at work. I need to get back into drawing, unfortunately I've been focusing on other things in the last few years.

I used to do a lot of character pix for games, and being the DM a lot of the NPC stuff too. Looking through all this kinda inspired me:)

I should also do some stuff for swag, since I'm a member and havn't contributed yet.

I really liked Roundeye's stuff thanks for the link.

Remove ads