• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Banned from public RPG

Jack7

First Post
The Walrus went down to Georgia. (He was playing on his snarp.)

In the bright and mimsy cove the Walrus first then thought to goes where men are heroes in their minds and 'cause of this their rockets rime, yet salty as the flamsy coast does Walrus make his giulipped toast for all the people there to see as if his boast is rocketry. The Eggman took a silly dump and busted up his backwards hump and then the Walrus said to him, "Oh silly Eggman, are you mimmed?" To which the Eggman took a cup and very soon he filled it up and then he said, "Why yes my friend, I saw it all before the end..." And then the Walrus very muffed did blow and snort and huff and puff, and then his senses came alive and he did say, "Menticulize!!!"

Now morals do so grow on trees as everyone can surely seize, but Walrus has a golden tusk that sticks out from his jawwy musk, and so upon the tusk is played the twilight 'fore the summer daze when Eggman looks upon the past and finds not first but what is last and so we say in compromise don't ever play with steaks and knives, for steaks and knives lead to the soup and later on into the schloop where sailing men do reach the deck and pulling anchor all say "Heck! I never liked the albatross, his eyes are dim and mouthed with dross," but Walrus has a golden tusk, and better yet he smells like luck, so raise him on the pooping deck and never will our shipping wreck, and so we must a'way to lands where Sam is Ralph and Sue's at hand, for Sue at hand is better still than splattered eggs and cotton mills, and bet you wonder where this stops, well since you asked my friend, it's not, but that was just a joke you see, for autumn can't be far a'sea, and soup of day is always hot, unless of course it's very not, and that's as good a point to stop as fat men in a jolly shop, but don't be fooled by Black Hole Suns, just walk away and always run, for here we reach the magic land where castles melt away unplanned, and jabberwocky is the tusk that Walrus made when he was just - a little judge from Aberdeen.

And that's why the Walrus walks that way...
It's funny cause it's true.

The trailer of Antje

I heard tail that video killed the radio star.

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
Busted.

The 2011 setting is a reprint of M:TG Ice age but instead of cards or books you'll be buying costumes, fake snow, Akutaq, primitive weapons, sled dogs, and adventure modules intricately carved on whale bones.

Oh yeah, the primary classes are the Yoko and Ringo.

I think I saw a news blurb about the World Wildlife Federation and Greenpeace protesting your inclusion of a +5 Club of Seal Bane.:blush:

kevtar

First Post
The police arrested him for the most commonly occurring Beatles-oriented faux pas:

It's Goo-goo Gajoob, not Koo-koo- ka-choo.

Silly RPGer wanna-be.

What really cracks me up is when someone decides to troll/tease/whatever in these forums. It's like going to a gym and taunting a boxer.

Vorput

First Post
Heh.

If you google stevenstarsgard, you'll see he's done similar things on other forums. Some are quite funny.

Also- coo coo cachoo again.

Henrix

Explorer
Undercover cops outside their jurisdiction massacre innocent sunbather?

I swear I could hear him scream 'Don't taste me, bro! Don't taste me!'

kitsune9

Adventurer
Hi,
My friend told me about role playing games where you pretend to be someone else and how it was really fun.
I have always felt an affinity with the walrus, so I went to the beach and did some role playing as a walrus.
However, some members of the public was apparently disturbed by this and reported it to the police. I was fined for disorderly conduct.
Where do you people role play and what is the right way to do it?

You were just fined? Not hauled off away in a white coat in a padded van?.

Dragonbait

Explorer
I promote this thread and while I'm too tired to post something witty or relevant I'll just post my favorite internet Walrus image and quote a post in the thread that is completely unrelated to the photo.

Olaf the Stout said:
Does anyone else think it is a little too coincidental that The Rouse and stevenstarsgard are never online at the same time?

Think about it people, think about it.

mythwalrus_2.jpg

Edit: Google this guy for some laughs. Some of his posts on sites include such classics as:
* reccomending replacing paintballs with marbles on a pantballing forum to make the game different
* Suggesting the use of colostomy bags to cut down on AFK time while playing WoW.
* Asking for help after accidentally getting his special body part "caught" in his own mouse while trying to fix the mouse wheel.
He's also registered on a Christianity forum. I really wish I could see what he posted there.

Last edited:

Remove ads