• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

barrend nobeard rolls dice(aka, finally some alsih2o art)

alsih2o

First Post
hey beardless one, tell me when your roller gets there, and post a picture if you think it is entertaining enuf :)

Last edited:

alsih2o

First Post
i made a die roller for bn's kids. it is a monster made of fall leaves (out of clay) where you drop your die in the top and it appears in his open mouth, hopefully he will post a pic for all to see :)

alsih2o said:
you out there barrend? or are you letting your G.A.G. project dominate your time?:p
Yes, I am under a G.A.G. order right now. :p

No, just been busy and the boards have been wonky; not a good combination.

Here's a teaser pic below. Note the mini d20 in its mouth. More pix later, of the actual beast in use!

Attachments

• alsih20_is_a_god.jpg
    alsih20_is_a_god.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 391

Obad Hai

Explorer
Well done.

It's nice to know the denziens of this board appreciate the true god of nature.

It is truly an impressive likeness. I must have just caught that idiot Ehlonna doing something stupid, for my visage is wrought with anger. No doubt I spanked the wretched skank and sent her packing.

alsih2o said:
....and post a picture if you think it is entertaining enuf :)
As for that, check out the name of the picture in my post above. :p

I will take better pix later (gotta read the manual for the digital camera) and post them (or a link to them on my web site). Thanks, alish2o. Let me buy you a drink....or an entire meal or two....next year at GenCon!

[edit - added 2nd paragraph]

Last edited:

Remove ads