barroom brawl

Janos Audron

Explorer
* bares his three inch fangs in a twisted smirk*

"perhaps you would like to be next?
the dead have no use for thier bodies or thier freedom, i simply give them reason to live. i am no different then the healers you would go to if you were dying, i simply keep the dying alive."

V

Vash Taklore

*Turns around from his barstool and mumbles a few words to himself. After a few seconds he starts looking towards the combatents and sends a quick barrage of lightning bolts at the half-orc.*

K

Kheldar Devaentar

portlongkheldar.gif

Kheldar turns his head to look at the sign that says:

NO FIGHTING

With a silent chuckle to himself, the rogue thinks the Crossroads Tavern needs to invest in a larger sign. . . then ducks his head a touch, to dodge an oncoming chair.

Artwork copyright © 2004, Gordon R. Quigley

Janos Audron

Explorer
*expertly steps aside and looks around for any that may have been killed in the blast. with a disapointed look on his face he sits down and decides to let this lucky situation pan out.*

V

Vash Taklore

*Walks over towards the black-cloaked man, staying about five feet away, stopping where the Orc's body lies. ~ Looks up at the black cloaked man.*

"Don't get too excited Necro, this guy isn't dead yet."

*Crouches down and rolls the Orc's body over, off it's back, and checks for a pulse*

"Ah, good. Alls right then."

*Looks over at Orcslayer, with a friendly look on his face, while keeping an eye on the necromancer.*

"You alright killa?"

R

Red Tysmra

A shatter of glass. The man looks down at his mug, which is now broken. He turns around, and yells suddenly "STOP!". After having recieved some immediate attention, He holds up the glass handle of his mug. "Unless someone wants to get me another drink, I think I'll have to get my own gold out of your pockets after I crush your jaws like twigs." He appears to be human, and has short, dark green hair, and is clad in a dark green cloak, with his right hand hidden from view. He is wearing a dark green tunic, and brown pants and gray boots. His eyes are a bright red.

M

mickydmm

short sighted

A dwarf known as "too tall hammerblower" (he is only four foot nine inches tall, and short sighted) clear's his mouth of the beer foam, hitche's his breeche's grab's his five foot long double headed hammer and jump's into the frey.
Swinging his hammer in wide circle's (hitting no one by the way)
he smash'es his way through the room destroying furniture and cousing people to jump out of his way,roaring a dwarfin battle cry
"come, have at me then coward's", and wait's for the blow's to come.....

Janos Audron

Explorer
*someone flies through the air and never hits the ground. he is snathched in mid flight as the necro, in one fluid motion, stands catches him and sits back down, sinking his huge fangs into the dead mans neck. wipes the blood from his mouth and throws the pale body to the ground. all of this takes about 3 seconds or so, before the man once again sits and continues to watch the fight.*

M

mickydmm

"Too tall hammerblower"stopped swinging his hammer, bent over clutching his stomach and started to cough violently.
His face turning a deep red colour and his breathe coming in gasp's,
" the dwarf has been poisoned"someone shouted and the people
close's to him stopped drinking then started to put down their drink's looking fearfull and thinking that maybe they have been poisoned as well.

"Poisoned, ....no dam ye i've not been poisoned, i be out of breathe ...an old wound...in me lung" too tall say's through gasp's of air, the crowd looked meanly at the old dwarf then turned once again to their drinking , and trying not to get hit dur,ing the brawl.
"Too tall" his breathe easing now stood upright and looked around him, shame facely he walked over to the door, opened it and left........

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases