Bastion's campaign sketches/art and REQUESTs

Tattooed monk

Here is a monk from my campaign.
monk3.jpg

Last edited:

Verbatim

Explorer
Great work with the sketches, I especially like the monk, proly due to the fact one of my favorite tabletop games was a tattooed Drunken Master monk..:)

If you ever get stumped for ideas, I am sure that everyone out there would love to see your spin on their ideas. Keep up the good work...:)

Thanks for the compliments Verbatim.

Verbatim said:
If you ever get stumped for ideas, I am sure that everyone out there would love to see your spin on their ideas. Keep up the good work...:)

I actually do get stumped all the time, so I do post some requests in the "ENworld free request thread" when I get a chance.

Verbatim

Explorer
Another great drawing....which deity is that? Or was it just a random symbol you put on the armor? It sorta looks like Moradin, but with him being a human, it threw me for a loop...:)

Verbatim said:
Another great drawing....which deity is that? Or was it just a random symbol you put on the armor? It sorta looks like Moradin, but with him being a human, it threw me for a loop...:)

Actually, that was a request I did for someone and I think the god was a home brew. but glad you liked it.

Here is another request i did. A dwarven Paladin for some homebrew moon god.

dwarfpaladin3.jpg

Verbatim

Explorer
Another great piece and to be honest, you will never hear any complaints out of me when the picture is of a dwarf. I also liked the club weilding dwarf you did on the request thread.

Great work and I will continue to keep an eye out for your future stuff..:)

I especially all the dwarven runes etched in the work. That little extra detail shows you are going for the real "feel" of the dwarven craftsmanship.

Remove ads