• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Battle Royale of the Gawds continuation

reapersaurus

Explorer
actually, green slime - that's what a GoD is about if your prime purpose is to win it.
:)

If you just want to interject something unique to the game, or expand the milleui of GoD characters, than your intentions and approach would be different, naturally.

[/poking fun] Like maybe Tobias wanted to show incompetent a GoD character could be.[/poking fun] ;)

Victim

First Post
My strategy was to force things into 1v1 fights when possible. Because my AMF protects against many things, Maturak could safely attack characters like Ancryx or Macallan. Characters intending on interupting me would still have to get around lots of constructs, or run the risk of Maturak bailing for moment and leaving them to face a too big dragon's full attack. Or I could mooch kills by attacking injured characters. Once on the score board, I'd have time to retreat then heal.

Remember, based on the scoring structure of this game, being the last man standing is worth 120 (well 100, but you probably have to kill the 2nd to last guy). That's 6 player kills. An aggresive, quick killing character, someone who unloads AoE into a big cluster of mercenaries, or both could conceivably get enough points to win even if they are killed in the end. And since characters didn't score points for being alive each round, a passive character that survives till the very end might be in a position that even if he wins, he loses. Or worse, if loses, he's in last place.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads