• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Battletech - Blood of Kerensky

Darimaus

First Post
Caros and the Shadowcat cut loose at each other again, but fail to hit once more.

Jemal fire at his opponent and scores every time, ravaging his torso.

Caros then take 5 heat (resulting in -1 walking speed).

Next round, and its Caros and Jemal's turn to move again. (the Stooping Hawk refocused.)

Caros

First Post
He simply grunts at the flush of heat into the cockpit, more annoyed at his lack of aim than anything, mech feeling sluggish beneath him. He turned to regard his opponent.

The faster mech was going to try to get into his rear arc, fake him out, make him turn one way or the other and then get behind him so he could only bring a fraction of his weapons to bare. That of course, was unacceptable, instead he turned, facing the other mech and backing up, keeping his weapons trained on it.

[sblock=combat]Gonna cool down. Turned to face it, then moved two back. Firing ER Larges unless it closes.[/sblock]

Jemal

Adventurer
Slowing his pace as he starts circling in, Jemal sights in on the damaged section, a predatory grin spreading across his face as he zeroes in towards his first kill..
[sblock=ooc]
Keep moving over the low rise in front of me. walk = 5, I'm now at 28,23.
[/sblock]

Darimaus

First Post
Jemal walks 5 hexes down to 28,23

Caros turns and walks backwards, ending up in 23,12.

The Stooping Hawk turns 2 times to the left and moves foreward 4 hexes to 10,32. He is now 18 Hexes away from Jemal.

The Shadowcat circles around quickly, and moves away from Caros to hex 36,21. He is now facing 35,22. He and Caros are now completely blocked off from each other by the dip at the top of the hill. They are 16 Hexes away from each other.

Declare Shoosting please.

Jemal

Adventurer
With a shake of his head, Jemal turns Red Fist's torso to aim directly at his opponent, another trio of deadly energy bolts flying out at the Hawk.

[sblock=ooc]
2 ER Large Lasers, 1 ER PPC.
ATTACK: Gunnery 2, Targeting(-1), I walked(+1), he moved 4(+1), Long Range(+4) = 7
[/sblock]

Darimaus

First Post
Caros and the Shadowcat cannot fire at each other. Jemal and the Stooping Hawk however are out for blood. Jemal fires his PPC and 2 Large Lasers, but only strikes the Hawks leg with his PPC, the lasers scortching the ground next to it. The Hawk fires off 45 missiles and a large laser back at Jemal, striking with 12 missiles and the laser. Jemal took most of the damage (18) on the center torso, with a scattering of missiles hitting his left leg (4 damage).

When a hit is successful, it gets rolled on a hit table based off of facing btw, though I won't be posting the chart since I do all the attack rolls. Damage taken is done to the armor in that region, then the criticals, then moves on to the next region.

Next round. Movement Phase. Go to it.

Jemal

Adventurer
Staggering slightly, the Red Fist swerves and continues circling in, picking up speed.

[sblock=ooc]
Run:
move to 28,36(3). Hex shift west(1), move to 24,28(4).
[/sblock]

Caros

First Post
He grumbled again, crosshairs hanging at the the edge of the cliff, watching and waiting for the shadowcat to poke its head up as he strolled forward a few dozen steps, getting into a slightly better position to fire off his weapons if the enemy mech appeared.

[sblock=combat]Moving forward five squares. If the shadowcat appears, opening up with all of my lasers save one ER Medium.[/sblock]

Darimaus

First Post
Caros walks foreward to hex 28,14

The Shadowcat turn 1 hex to the right. He is 11 Hexes away from Caros.

Jemal runs to Hex 24,28

The Stooping Hawk moves foreward another 7 Hexes, to Hex 03,29. He is now 21 Hexes away from Jemal.

Shooting Phase.

Jemal

Adventurer
"Coward." Jemal muttered under his breath as the Hawk fled, unleashing hell once more.
[sblock=ooc]
Gunnery 2 targeting(-1) Long range (+4) I Ran (+2) Opponent moved 7(+3) = 10

Damage:
Center Torso 18
Left Leg 4
[/sblock]

Remove ads