• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Battletech - Blood of Kerensky

Darimaus

First Post
Jemal fires again at the Hawk, but fails to connect. The Hawk fires its arm mounted LRMs, pitting holes into Jemals torso armor (5 Center Torso, 4 Right Torso).

Next Round. Movement Phase.

Caros

First Post
"Stravag coward!" He yelled out, His mech practically tapping its foot as he waited, guns trained and ready. He waited, eyes on all of his instruments for the moment the eney mech appeared. This cat and mouse game was not what he expected or wanted from his trial, and he would end it quickly and decisively.

[sblock=combat] I ain't movin.[/sblock]

Jemal

Adventurer
"Time to end this." Jemal flicks his MASC on and charges his opponent.
[sblock=ooc]
Masc roll: 11, I run straight forward to 14,23. This sandy vacation spot is going DOWN.[/sblock]

Darimaus

First Post
The Shadowcat steps forward one hex onto the lip of the small crater he was hiding on, giving him a high vantage point of Caros and plants. He is on hex 35,21. They are 10 Hexes away from each other.

The Stooping Hawk runs 8 foreward, ending up in Hex 03,21.

Jemal charges to hex 14,23. They are 11 hexes away from each other.

Time for Shooting Phase. Due to the height advantage, the Shadowcat attacks on the punch loacation table, Caros attacks on the leg hit location table.

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
Another wave of deadly plasma flies from the Red Fist into the Hawk's right side.
[sblock=ooc]
All three guns again,
Gunnery(2) Targeting(-1), Med Range(+2), I ran(+2), He moved 8(+3)=8
Also, It has been drawn to my attention that there are only so many ways to describe the same attack in writing...
[/sblock]

Caros

First Post
"I have you now!" He muttered as he fired on the shadowcat, his crosshairs blinking red as the shadowcat stepped into them. No longer was he playing, conserving and being careful. No, now he was firing full out, his Ultra AC/20 blaring out rounds, stitching them up the hill towards the shadowcat, his medium lasers flaring, lashing out at the smaller mech.

[sblock=combat]Ultra AC/20. Ultra fire. 3 Medium lasers. No heat.[/sblock]

Darimaus

First Post
Caros unleashes hell on the Shadowcat, neatly severing the leg and dropping it on its face, though not before it fires back, scoring a gauss hit on the left arm (15 damage), and a medium laser hit on the right (7 damage).

Jemal fires with all his might again, and successfully hits the Stooping Hawk in the center torso with a PPC, coring deep into its chasis, though not felling the machine, which fire back with 30 missiles and a large laser but fails to hit.

Next round. Movement Phase.

Jemal

Adventurer
Jemal Flicks off his MASC, moving in for the kill
[sblock=ooc]
Keep charging straight, to 06,19

Current Damage:
Center Torso 23
Right Torso 4
Left Leg 4
[/sblock]

Caros

First Post
Realising the vunerability of his angle, Vincent charges ahead, determined to close the distance and put the finishing touches on his wounded opponent before said opponent can deal any more damage.

[sblock=combat]Move forward 8, all five lasers are firing.[/sblock]

Darimaus

First Post
Caros and Jemal both close in for the kill with their respective opponents. The Stooping Hawk plants. The Shadowcat props itself up and turns to face Caros. It ends here.

Declaration Phase.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads