• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bayne vs. Kcyldyei, Tourney of the Frog

sineater

First Post
Bayne arrives at the place of battle and awaits the arrival of his challenger. As he sits there Bayne draws his sword and shouts to the sky so the fourwinds can carry his voice to his foe.

"I find your guardian to be nonexistant, your household to be bland, and your blocking to be unimportant."

OOC:If I win insult, I would like 3 flag speed strategy match. Judge Generated moves.

Bayne The Falcon

Thug 1
4-2
Powers: Sig. Style, Dirty Trick, Gang Member
Signature:Falcon
Gang:Team Rocket (Location: Hells)
Yen: 2
Item: None

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
Kcyldyei steps into view, removes his riding cloak and takes up a fighting stance.

"Ah, you're the one the Goblin King is after. I see now, but there's no need for insults, my path in life is above such things. Length and style are entirely dependant on you. Now then, let us begin," he says.

Darkwolf

First Post
MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the heavens south-west of the Spring of Life on the dusk of the mantis.

Bayne
<MeowthBot> 1: The fox sings underneath the cemetery as it stands on top of the moon; blocks the energy of the willow!
<MeowthBot> 2: The fox silences the desert; dodges the roar of the stars!
<MeowthBot> 3: The falcon penetrates the mountain; quells the terror of the root!
<MeowthBot> 4: The spider invades the pond; waves away the motion of the ember!
<MeowthBot> 5: The fang blasts the madlands; waves away the push of the ape!

Kcyldyei
<MeowthBot> 1: The lizard quells the valley; wards off the touch of the fortress!
<MeowthBot> 2: The mantis illuminates the swamp; quells the offensive of the soul!
<MeowthBot> 3: The fox seeks facing the tundra; redirects the chaos of the leaf!
<MeowthBot> 4: The crab eliminates the desert; averts the kick of the fortress!
<MeowthBot> 5: The rabbit blasts the foothills; dodges the onslaught of the air!

Festy_Dog

First Post
The crab eliminates the desert; averts the kick of the fortress!

Kcyldyei kicks at his foe, turning his legs into the equivalent of a huge crab claw and trying to crush his enemy within.

sineater

First Post
<MeowthBot> 2: The fox silences the desert; dodges the roar of the stars!

Bayne seeing his foe's attempt to kick him, flips backwards and lands in a kneeling position. Then thrusts his hand upperwards and attempts to slam his fist into the jaw of Kcyldyei.

Darkwolf

First Post
Alpha looks at the moves and ponders. Foxes silence a lot easier than crabs elminate. A wolf pup runs over to Bayne after Alpha barks something you don't understand.

Point Bayne!
1 flag Bayne; 0 flags Kcyldyei

sineater

First Post
Bayne turns and walks from the battle field. Wanting to instead find more power outside the tourney to get his slaves back.

Bayne bows out and excepts his rank loss.

Darkwolf

First Post
Very well....

Bayne, you fall to Thug 0.

Kcyldyei, you rise to Warrior of light 2.(your sig doesn't match up with what your fighter record shows, btw)

Last edited:

Remove ads