• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bayne vs. Kerall, Judge Please

sineater

First Post
Bayne walks slowly back to his cave beaten and feeling weak. Nowing something is wrong he slouchs down into his throne and passes out. Then voices and images start to appear in his head. Voices and things he has never seen before.

“I will be free.........” a voice says.

Bayne awakens in a hurry covered in sweat. He looks around and realizes he is alone.

“The voices again. I must keep my mind off of this. It is time to take out a foe. For it is blood I lust.” Bayne leaves his throne and heads off to find a fighter.

OOC: Challenge to tier 2 or lower.

Bayne The Falcon

Thug 0
4-3
Powers: Sig. Style, Dirty Trick, Gang Member
Signature:Falcon
Gang:Team Rocket (Location: Hells)
Yen: 2
Item: None

Last edited:

Zappo

Explorer
"I answer, Bayne. The time has come for us to fight again". Kerall is out of the cave, and waiting for his foe to appear.

"You have been so stupid to become a Yakuza, and now where has this led you? You lurk in this shrine to yourself, an altar that has now been desecrated. I wonder if you have enough wits left to brew a decent insult. Probably not."

I find your person to be half-witted, your shrine to be dilapidated, and your insult to be unskilled.

Last edited:

sineater

First Post
I find your betrothed to be arrogant, your farm to be dirty, and your mojo to be hopeless.

Bayne sees Kerall and draws his sword. If you want more then bring it for my thirst for blood has increased and I shall feast upon your soul.

OOC: If I win insults I want 3 flag speed strat. judge gen.

Last edited:

SableWyvern

Adventurer
The Sable Wyvern will be happy to judge.

In which case, insults go to Bayne ... just. You both need some practice.

:p

The match shall be a 3 flag speed strategy.

Bayne's Hand

1: The mantis falls near the steppes; quells the throw of the fortress and reduces the chi of the reptile!

2: The thorn shatters the swamp; waves away the offensive of the four winds!

3: The mantis torments the ricefield; removes the rolling of the fire!

4: The thorn terrifyingly overwhelms the desert; protects against the terror of the heart!

5: The chopstick elegantly slaughters the swamp; scatters the tempest of the body!

Kerall's Hand

1: The blizzard mangles the forest; blocks the gaze of the bamboo and reflexively avoids the beauty of the fire!

2: The owl appears in the midst of the marsh; defends against the offensive of the armor!

3: The crab lies through the mesa; slashes above the stab of the armor!

4: The spear fiercely charges the delta; skillfully negates the thrust of the dark sunbeam!

5: The fist thrusts the valley; blocks the drive of the rain!

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the fountain north-east of the Spring of Life on the morning of the monkey.

Kerall to move first.

Zappo

Explorer
Kerall extends his arm and hits Bayne with it fiercely as if it was a spear. Meanwhile, he dodges and weaves, using a skillful defense to avoid his thrusts.

The spear fiercely charges the delta; skillfully negates the thrust of the dark sunbeam!

Remove ads