D&D 5E Beadle & Grimm's 'Legendary Edition' Curse of Strahd

If the recently announced "Revamped Edition" of the D&D adventure Curse of Strahd from WotC wasn't enough for you, Beadle & Grimm have upped the ante with a Legendary Edition for $359. This one doesn't come in a coffin-shaped box, but it does include 17 battle maps of the entirely of Castle Ravenloft, a canvas map of Barovia, 60 encounter cards, player handouts, jewelry, a DM screen, and...

If the recently announced "Revamped Edition" of the D&D adventure Curse of Strahd from WotC wasn't enough for you, Beadle & Grimm have upped the ante with a Legendary Edition for $359.

BG-Strahd-Mock-Up-R2.jpg

This one doesn't come in a coffin-shaped box, but it does include 17 battle maps of the entirely of Castle Ravenloft, a canvas map of Barovia, 60 encounter cards, player handouts, jewelry, a DM screen, and ... some finger puppets?

D&D_FingerPuppet_Designs_crop.jpg

InnerDM.jpg

Of course, if you want to up your iconic vampire game, Mythological Figures & Maleficent Monsters includes the OG vampire, a certain Mr. Dracula at a meaty CR 23.

ccs

41st lv DM
Well at least it doesn't come in a coffin shaped box.

If they've really battle mapped the entire castle (wich I'm inclined to disbelieve at only 17 maps) & would sell them separately?? I'd pay for those.

Dire Bare

Legend
The do sell the maps from the Saltmarsh box, so it could be possible.

Those maps aren't for "Ghosts of Saltmarsh". They are for the adventure "Sea King's Malice" from Frog God Games.

Dire Bare

Legend
So far, I've been impressed with the various deluxe boxes B&G has put out, they are all just filled with awesome stuff. But I just can't justify the price. I'm glad they are available for those who want and can afford them. I'm also glad that at least some of the cool props can be purchased separately on their website.

dave2008

Legend
Well at least it doesn't come in a coffin shaped box.

If they've really battle mapped the entire castle (wich I'm inclined to disbelieve at only 17 maps) & would sell them separately?? I'd pay for those.
I've seen a 3D map of the castle before and, IIRC, it could have been less than 17 maps (depending on how many rooms are on a single map. I mean it doesn't have 17 levels does it?

Weiley31

Legend
Hope the coins are sold seperately. I've been buying props lately for our DND games and coins have been one of the ones I've been getting.

Remove ads

Remove ads