• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bearded Men of EnWorld Unite!

Nyaricus

First Post
Blackrat said:
Well I'm not the only metal-guy here it seems. I don't have any recent pics but here is one of me in last summer at Tuska 2007. I'm the guy sitting between the two ladies ;) .

http://www.metalshots.com/2007-06-29_Tuska_Helsinki/slides/Tuska_0007.html
Lucky bastard, haha. The one on the right there looks quite fit :D though they are both attractive ladies :cool:

Cool beard, in any case :] and yeah, there are quite a few metal fans kicking around here, there were a couple threads here awhile back all about metal. Thunderfoot is a cool chappy, he's played alongside some bigger bands back in the day (can't remeber which ones right now though, but DM bands I think), as a drummer :D

cheers,
--N

Chaldfont

First Post
Did you say "beer" or "beard"?

image37.jpg

Nyaricus

First Post
Dannyalcatraz said:
Careful Nyaricus- you're headed into Wayne Static territory!
LOL, see I've gotten pegged as Dave Williams before (the Drowning Pool frontman who died back in 2002) and I think that's actually a fair call :p

Dave Williams:
DaveWilliams.jpg

Me:
Picture117SMALL.jpg

cheers,
--N

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Dude! You could SO do that as a Holloween costume...y'know- the DEAD guy from Drowning Pool with the zombie makeup and all?

"Lehhhhht the brainssssssssss hit the flooooooooorrrrrrrrrrr." :)

(lose the smile, though)

Remove ads