D&D General BECMI - okay how do you Immortal?

Rogerd1

Adventurer
type 4 Multiverse looks like Crystal Sphere;
I didn't read it all; could you drive me where the author speaks of Law ?
I see only reference of Chaos :(
There were four types of multiverse theory in them.

Level I is essentially every iteration possible of one universe takes place, but like Configuration space from the Xeelee series, there is a limited number of ways to put a universe together. The end result is that this then repeats for infinity, each universe is the ability of our telescopes to pick up the light as they are larger than the size of our universe in distance - which is 44 billion light years plus.

Level II is the same the first one, but with different physics and metaphysics.

Level III is parallel worlds but branching based on every alternative action you could have taken.

Level IV is every world, under every condition, and every alternative - all together.

Don't forget you can have order in chaos, Mandelbrot theorem being a prime example.

Last edited:

le Redoutable

Ich bin El Glouglou :)
ok ok ok, but all of this requires sight and no other sense;
if we reference Intelligence with sight, and high Int ( taken from 1st Ed Ad&d ) gives you access to the invisible world , then scientists aren't very intelligent !

Rogerd1

Adventurer
Well for starters, you have to aim for the head. Also, remember: Holy Ground is a safe haven, so duels are completely forbidden.

Make sure you also have a sweet phat Boombox so that way you can blare Queen's Princes of The Universe on the highest volume setting.

Wait a minute: I think I have the wrong rules mixed up here...........
Think you got the right one lol

Rogerd1

Adventurer
ok ok ok, but all of this requires sight and no other sense;
if we reference Intelligence with sight, and high Int ( taken from 1st Ed Ad&d ) gives you access to the invisible world , then scientists aren't very intelligent !
You have a problem with this statement, as they can see the invisible war, molecules, atoms, and even infer laws they are not aware of by maths alone!

Scientists are truly intelligent

le Redoutable

Ich bin El Glouglou :)
... like in invisible Celestial Bodies ?
( by invisible I mean we don't share some vital points that empeach our planet and another Celestial Body to get into relation )

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases