2000AD Behold This Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000 AD Tabletop RPG Hardcover!

For those following along 2000 AD roleplaying games news, the hardcover core rulebook of the Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000 ADofficial roleplaying game is finished, and we have a shiny copy here at the office. Not long now! Stay tuned, as we'll have some big news soon! In the meantime, there's plenty of peaks inside over on the official website.

For those following along 2000 AD roleplaying games news, the hardcover core rulebook of the Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000 ADofficial roleplaying game is finished, and we have a shiny copy here at the office. Not long now! Stay tuned, as we'll have some big news soon! In the meantime, there's plenty of peaks inside over on the official website.

jdw.jpg

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Forgive me asking if this has already been answered: any plans to cover Zenith?

Most all 2000 AD properties are a possibility, but we haven't announced anything beyond the core rulebook and The Robot Wars yet.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Actually, just the word "soon". It's been about 2 weeks since he posted that tantalising picture of the book, so I'm like

Cv8p0I3.gif

The perils of working on a licensed property — you have to get every morsel approved by the IP owners. Even that photo required permission. Believe me, if I could you’d be so deluged in news and previews you’d wish I’d just shut up about it! :)

But yes, we have big news we’re waiting for approval to share.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads