Belated absence

s@squ@tch

First Post
Sorry to all my players and DM's -- thought I had posted before I went out of town that I'd be gone all last week.

Then, I became infected with a stomach virus that has had me scrambling to make heal checks, to no avail.

I'm going to try and get caught up shortly.

Thanks!

Lughart

First Post
If you feel up to it you should post Hedowin into Cruel Skies as soon as possible. They are about to depart on the adventure. If not, I'll get him in later, no worries.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Apologies to all. I have been under the weather for about the past three weeks. And now am so behind on many things, but I am trying to get caught up and free up some time for this board and my games. Please bear with me.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
you were really wishing for that snow day, wern't you?!

actually it has been from 15 to 25 daily for the last few days. and no snow to show for it. *pout*

Rhun

First Post
For the record, here in MI, we got a foot of snow today, in the past 8 hours, and no snow day, off to go shovel it off now...

you were really wishing for that snow day, wern't you?!

actually it has been from 15 to 25 daily for the last few days. and no snow to show for it. *pout*

Insanity!

I had a good 16" of snow at my place two weeks ago...it is finally starting to melt away a bit. I can finally see splotches of grass in my back (south facing) yard. Of course, the snow in my front yard won't be gone until probably April! :)

Remove ads