ZEITGEIST Best actual play for Zeitgeist?

scrubkai

Explorer
I’ve recently become very interested in the Zeitgiest campaign world/story.

While I could just read the adventures, I’d much rather discover it organically.

So is there any good actual play podcasts or video streams of the Zeitgiest AP that you all would recommend? I’m looking for a good story with good role playing and interesting characters. I don’t really care about the system they use.

So any suggestions?

The only podcast I know is by Prismatic Tsunami, and I haven't checked in for a while. There also are a lot of GMs who write up their games and post here.

I don't know any video versions of ZEITGEIST. Maybe when I get around to writing the sequel I'll record my playtests.

gideonpepys

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
There are some very good written journals on these boards. I’m not saying this because I write one of them, but because other journals were very useful to me as DM when running my own games.

scrubkai

Explorer
So it looks like Prismatic Tsunami stopped updating about a year ago.
Does anyone know if he is done with the podcast or just taking a break?

Spiteski’s video stream shows promise, so I may pick that one up.

I also saw Cursemongers video stream, does anyone know how that one is?
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL420bEuym34oHiQSzXD5XyNW-953NpgT0

I considered reading one the journals, but typically find that listening to something while I do other stuff is much easier to do consistently then finding dedicated reading time.

If I am sitting just looking at my phone, that seems to be the sign to my family that they needs to interrupt me.

Last edited:

spiteski

Villager
So it looks like Prismatic Tsunami stopped updating about a year ago.
Does anyone know if he is done with the podcast or just taking a break?

Spiteski’s video stream shows promise, so I may pick that one up.

I also saw Cursemongers video stream, does anyone know how that one is?
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL420bEuym34oHiQSzXD5XyNW-953NpgT0

I considered reading one the journals, but typically find that listing to something while I do other stuff is much easier to do consistently then finding dedicated reading time.

If I am sitting just looking at my phone, that seems to be the sign to my family that they needs to interrupt me.

Hey I'm Spiteski, just to give a heads up our videos are made for an audience of ourself, and as such it's very unedited, with almost 0 production value. It's raw recorded, including our breaks, so there are big swathes of 10-20minutes in the middle of most episodes of silence before we carry on.
Hope you enjoy watching our antics though, we have a lot of fun doing them :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases