• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Best.Character.Name.Evar!!!!!!!!111!!

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
My favorite is probably...

Karson Fargone Everstrange, gnome par excellence. It wasn't D&D, but he was a character so meddlesome, so crafty, so incorrigible, so downright gnomish that the GM had no recourse but to name the main world-spanning conflict behind seven years of gaming after him. So the Everstrange Wars got their name....

I have a character that is known to be kind of chaotic. His alignment is in fact CN. His name is Blaze Stapelton. Well that's what is is known as. I wanted to give him a flashy adventurer name. his real name is Harland Dundee. He's a gambler and a rogue. In one adventure he became a hero of a city he had never been too.

Breakdaddy

First Post
Mark, the topic and specifically the JeffK-Like spelling and punctuation were VERY fire of you. I applaud you vigorously! As for the question, I think Ixthil LeVay (an CN Drow kinda of the Jarlaxle bent) was my favorite name and NPC. Although Im very fond of "Renemin Rintasillian" an Elven high mage counselor in one of my many campaigns.

-B

Kid Charlemagne

I am the Very Model of a Modern Moderator
My favorite PC name is Major Reginald Humpert Pennyweather, of Her Majesty's Army. From Eris404's Victorian campaign... Think of all those uppity portly english officers from a zillion films about the British Empire.

masque

First Post
A campaign I once ran a long time ago had the main villian of one story arc being the village healer. He had a sideline in necromancy and golems of the fleshy variety.

The name? I am so embarrassed.

Mentos, the Fleshmaker

"Flesh grows better with Mentos, fresh and full of life!"

Please don't hurt me...

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
Cool name:
Rahnar Axeen (ax-Zeen), Bounty hunter - Have yet to use.

Funny name:
Quincy O'smokelot, halfling thief, anagram for: Lots o money quick
(Not mine btw... thanks Pieter! :D)

Craer

First Post
Hmm.

Rikimaru Rikdo, Ninja of the Crescent Moon. First name obviously stolen from the Tenchu games, second name is the name of the creater of the anime "Excel Saga".

Silas, 12-year-old albino 10th level psion. The rescued him in a wizard's laboratory.

Craer Delnbone, the guy who was supposed to be my iconic character, who died from failing a reflex save vs. a fireball at 5th level.

Oiyoo Kumbakwiv Micash. Any good thief can have this name. :D

arwink

Clockwork Golem
Ginglebarney Dingerhopper

A player came up with it years ago for a gnomish giantslayer, but never got to use it. i ended up borrowing it for a gnomish paladin I played when 3e first came out.

Remove ads